"That doesn't mean the video is100% coming but (...) the fans' complaints have been heard"

G L O R Y

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This is just me being a ***** :orly: but I hope they don't release the original video because honestly her fans have been nothing but awful they honestly don't deserve it..........it would just give them the right to continue to be disrespectful ungrateful brats in the future because they'll think they can get whatever they want 

But her team can't do whatever the **** they want with us either, they really ****** with us for so long tbh they really deserve the backlash :drinky:

53 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Why do people keep saying "they don't have the video Lachapelle has it" and "it's too ****". IT'S HER VIDEO, SHE HAS A RIGHT TO HAVE IT, AND IF HER TEAM DIDN'T HAVE THE VIDEO LACHAPELLE WOULD BE GETTING SUED :beynah:
She's been ****** her entire career, and she knows what she shot for the video. 

These are all bullshit excuses.

They need to just release the original as an alternate version, or they better have a legitimate excuse as to why we didn't get the real video

They don't have the final edit otherwise they wouldn't have used G's timestamped "video" in the actual MV.  He pulled his name from the project, whatever was in team Britney's hands was theirs and the final cut that was finished was never sent to them. 

And it is her video but it wasn't her property, obviously, since they changed the entire thing :drown:

1 hour ago, IconicGloryB9 said:

i just want more dancing :kidcries: 

Give me a dance version and I can forget about that scrapped Hilary Duff video they released :brityes:

Watch Britney shoot a dance version from POM and upload it on her channel and call it "Alternate version" :kidcries:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This is just me being a ***** :orly: but I hope they don't release the original video because honestly her fans have been nothing but awful they honestly don't deserve it..........it would just give them the right to continue to be disrespectful ungrateful brats in the future because they'll think they can get whatever they want 

YES! I hope she cancels the album and retires  too so you fuckers learn a lesson :juggingu: 

2 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Does anyone know brandonjs? Is he reliable? He posted this on popjustice:

Like I said in my original post, I can't really say more but I do promise I'm not playing with you guys. That doesn't mean the video is100% coming, but that her label is trying to do what they can to fix it.

So don't think the fans' complaints haven't been heard.

Does Anyone know who is this kid?

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I meant the pathetic losers starting twitter profiles to urge people to dislike it and writing things like 'Yes 10k dislikes keep going guys!'. Pathetic scum calling themselves fans and calling the video '**** Me' and things like that, like that's completely out of my comprehension how people could be so cruel. 

Oh I didn't know about the Twitter trolls. I haven't seen any of those profiles but I haven't been on Twitter much since the MV was released. If that's true then that's absolutely sick and those people should be reported to the police and to Twitter. Why would someone be that nasty to Britney of all people?

Archived