Will Britney Ever Perform At The Vmas?

It's Pinkman Bitch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite annoying how her team likes to pretend it never happened!

Britneyspears.com has a timeline thing and they mention each single vma performance except for the 2007 one. I know it was criticized but it's iconic! It's a memorable moment of her carreer, even though it's bad. They shouldn't pretend it never happened.

But oh well, they also used to pretend Blackout never happened so....

The only time we have seen Britney talk about the performance was during FTR where she asked some guy if mtv showed it while showing all her other performances lmao. Blackout is a masterpiece, it is dumb of them to shun it. 

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

In all honesty I don't know why fans don't like it. Does it meet the expectations of Slave 4 U and Oops? No, but that's okay. 

The performance was pretty good. The only problem I had with it was the horrible color choice for the outfit.

I think it was good she did this. It was enough to say, "hey, do you all remember me?" At least if she doesn't perform at the VMA's again, we won't be left with her 2007 performance as the last one. 

• 3 years later...
On 12/10/2013 at 1:40 PM, ElenaB said:

no i don't think so.

she would have to do an epic performance after the 2007 mess, that's a lot of pressure. I prefer her not to rather than give a half-assed performance that no one will remember.

aaaand this is what happened

Archived