Will Britney Ever Perform At The Vmas?

It's Pinkman Bitch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I crazy for liking the 2007 VMA performance more than the Womanizer promo performances and FF promo performances?

Come on let's be honest she looked messy, but she was ******* fierce. And she danced more in there than in most of Circus and FF tour performances  :britdrown:

(and I do love both tours anyway)

Nah, you're not crazy, I know what you mean. The  only thing I loved about the performance was that you could tell that she was not giving a single **** and was laughing. She just went with the flow  lmao

2007 vmas ruined the vmas for her. She will never Perform there again.

Even though I do believe that she will probably never perform there again I don't think it is 100% ruined it for her. Look at Kanye, what he did at the VMAs was disgusting and he performed there again. I do believe that if Britney dances her *** of in vegas and it gets great reviews maybe her confidence would soar. If this happens then this means that she is capable of performing at the vmas again.

Oh I can only dream  :thinkingpinky:

I mean after that 2007 hell of a 'performance', I don't think she's ready at all to bare herself in front of the industry. We're lucky she's performing for fans. 

Yeah I guess but if she was to perform at the vmas and perform well it would do wonders for her . I personally believe that if she hadn't of come back so soon after all the sh!t she went through she would probably of performed better during FF and Circus. I guess we'll never know  :sosad:

It's quite annoying how her team likes to pretend it never happened!

Britneyspears.com has a timeline thing and they mention each single vma performance except for the 2007 one. I know it was criticized but it's iconic! It's a memorable moment of her carreer, even though it's bad. They shouldn't pretend it never happened.

But oh well, they also used to pretend Blackout never happened so....

Archived