Britney ends billion-dollar perfume contract with Revlon

Interesting because it was my understanding that Revlon acquired her perfume line from Elizabeth Arden and so I didn’t know Britney was still involved. I think it was a good move to end the partnership. Revlon cheapened the brand and dragged it to the ground.

I’m just fantasizing here but it would be fun if she comes up with a new fragrance on her own not through a cheap brand like Revlon. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, icybaby said:

So she dodm't sign another money contract with Revlon. Which could give her easy money. Will she sign with another company? Or we will only get those million versions of fantasy

She's signed with Give Back Beauty now. Her fragrances will start under this new brand in 2025

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Plaintiffs attempted to get on the phone with the Britney Brands team immediately. The Britney Brands team delayed scheduling a call. The Britney Brands team did not identify any issues with the contract they had sent on April 18 and that Revlon had signed on April 24, 2024. Plaintiffs attributed the delay to other issues in Ms. Spears' life and proceeded as if signing the contract was the ministerial formality that it legally was.

Wow. So, she was clearly in the middle of settling the probate case re: the conservatorship and then shortly after would settle her divorce with Sam.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.