Britney spotted driving her Mercedes yesterday

2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think y’all are jealous of britney. living her life how she wants, while u are constrained by what’s “normal” and trying to appear normal. when we all know everyone here has issues. everyone. 

You think people are jealous that Britney was sadly drugged, put into a c ship and is jeopardizing herself with this convict housekeeper?

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You think people are jealous that Britney was sadly drugged, put into a c ship and is jeopardizing herself with this convict housekeeper?

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

you really are a sad person and try to spin things a lot don’t you. your tongue is not sharper than mine i promise you. BUT with that being said, from what i said, where did that actually click for you? i’m genuinely curious, how you got something past tense from a current britney. please break it down for me

• Love 2
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

you really are a sad person and try to spin things a lot don’t you. your tongue is not sharper than mine i promise you. BUT with that being said, from what i said, where did that actually click for you? i’m genuinely curious, how you got something past tense from a current britney. please break it down for me

Current Britney is with a convict housekeeper, and you think this fanbase is jealous of that?

Clearly your tongue isn't sharp, it seems quite dull when you can't debate the topic you seem to always want to attack the members on a personal level to get your weak point across.

What do you need broken down for you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 2

Current Britney is with a convict housekeeper, and you think this fanbase is jealous of that?

Clearly your tongue isn't sharp, it seems quite dull when you can't debate the topic you seem to always want to attack the members on a personal level to get your weak point across.

What do you need broken down for you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

like i said, britney is living her life how she wants. she’s not worried about what diamond circus thinks 😂😂😂 keep it up, im sure someone here cares 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

like i said, britney is living her life how she wants. she’s not worried about what diamond circus thinks 😂😂😂 keep it up, im sure someone here cares 

So, if Britney isn't worried about what I think, why do you? Next time take a seat when trying to defend this housekeeper boo.

Nobody is jealous of Britney's life right now.

• Like 2

Britney e Paul guidano insiemeBritney e Paul guidano insieme

Dopo l'incidente in hotel e Britney che afferma di essere stata 'incastrata', non sembra proprio imparare.

È tornata con quella governante, secondo quanto riferito, pericolosa alla guida del suo veicolo.

If it is dangerous why is it not stopped? Why don't you report him?

• Love 1

britney and paul driving togetherbritney and paul driving together

After the hotel incident and Britney claiming she was being 'set up' just doesn't seem to learn.

She's back out with that reportedly dangerous housekeeper driving her vehicle.

Yeah, she definitely will keep him around. She doesn't care about his past or whatever, clearly.

She needs a "husband". 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So, if Britney isn't worried about what I think, why do you? Next time take a seat when trying to defend this housekeeper boo.

Nobody is jealous of Britney's life right now.

cuz it’s really funny to me how y’all really think diamonds circuses opinion means something. it’s actually super hilarious, diamond circus is here guys… does anybody care that they think britney is unhinged because she is having PERSONAL relationships in her PERSONAL life?? no??? i didn’t think so 😂 like i said though someone cares.. some where 

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, she definitely will keep him around. She doesn't care about his past or whatever, clearly.

She needs a "husband". 

I hate to say it but it's only a matter of time before something happens between these two, Paul is clearly capable of a lot of bad things per his charges.

I hope he's not supplying her with anything, last thing she needs is an arrest on her record. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

cuz it’s really funny to me how y’all really think diamonds circuses opinion means something. it’s actually super hilarious, diamond circus is here guys… does anybody care that they think britney is unhinged because she is having PERSONAL relationships in her PERSONAL life?? no??? i didn’t think so 😂 like i said though someone cares.. some where 

A personal relationship girl, there's nothing personal about it.

Britney Spears CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagen while crouched in  passenger seat before speeding off with felon 'ex' Paul Richard Soliz in LA  - as 'furious' star is seen for FIRST time

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

A personal relationship girl, there's nothing personal about it.

Britney Spears CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagen while crouched in  passenger seat before speeding off with felon 'ex' Paul Richard Soliz in LA  - as 'furious' star is seen for FIRST time

that’s not from a high heel i promise you. i know from personal experience. i think you should get outside and learn how things work. you obviously never hit a windshield and it shows 😂😂😂 but y’all this is still her personal life, she can’t help there is diamond circuses every where spying on her. she’s still the it girl, ppl are obsessed… my professional opinion, find a new hobby.  you’re coming undone at the seams… circuses are so 2010 anyways time to move on ;)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hate to say it but it's only a matter of time before something happens between these two, Paul is clearly capable of a lot of bad things per his charges.

I hope he's not supplying her with anything, last thing she needs is an arrest on her record. 

Yeah, it's a time bomb honestly.

Britney will only leave him if she is forced to do it, like her relationship with Adnan. She just can't cut men from her life. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block