Britney spotted driving her Mercedes yesterday

23 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

That's a lie. Lithium does not cause any harmful effects on the brain. In fact, many people are intolerant to lithium and develop side effects, but nothing severe and once the medication is stopped, the side effects disappear. There is no scientific evidence that lithium fries the brain. If this were true, no psychiatrist would prescribe something so harmful to their patients' health. Stop spreading lies and misinformation. Many people can read this **** and simply suspend the use of their medication because of fake news without the slightest basis. What is "frying" Britney's brain is the fact that she has a mental illness and continues to refuse to seek help. Untreated bipolarity, for example, can cause irreparable damage to the brain in the long term, leading to dementia. And there is evidence of this, you should take a look.

Thank you.

Bipolar disorder is a degenerative illness and can not handle too many highs and lows. 

My manic episode I had six years ago (it went on for several months) definitely fried my brain. It took me till about a year ago to function properly again, but I am a completely different person today. I couldnt even read childrens book after, let alone science reports like I do now. I was heart broken. I couldnt write properly. I am till this day not totally ok.

I would have given anything to be able to take Lithium. But I tried two different kinds and felt like I was dying both times. My doctor took me off it after 3-4 weeks both times. You can get really sick.

But we dont even know if Britney has episodes or bipolar disorder and its none of our business. 

I wish her the best and hope she takes good care of herself.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hate to say it but it's only a matter of time before something happens between these two, Paul is clearly capable of a lot of bad things per his charges.

I hope he's not supplying her with anything, last thing she needs is an arrest on her record. 

baby momma he shares 5 kids was photographed pushing a baby stroller wearing ********* print leggings, so nobody would be shocked if he is a dr*g supplier.  Court documents show he makes less than $3k/mo legally. the ex stated the convict moved out to take up residence in Britney's home, she could be highly profitable for him.

Highly likely Britney was intoxicated on something when she messed up her foot.  Don't be surprised if things start going downhill fast for Brit in the coming months.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

britney and paul driving togetherbritney and paul driving together

After the hotel incident and Britney claiming she was being 'set up' just doesn't seem to learn.

She's back out with that reportedly dangerous housekeeper driving her vehicle.

He’s driving this vechile too? Bye-

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s a consequence of lithium. Lithium works in some individuals, yes… But in other people it alters the brain’s chemistry, it can cause severe confusion, irregular heartbeats, cognitive impairment… Just to name a few. She should’ve never been prescribed that, especially after she voiced it was affecting her health and her life. But they all got away with it and they will never face the consequences… It’s Britney who has to live with their medical negligence.

It's not about this, it's about the form of expression. They should be respectful and call things more politely and respectfully towards Britney.

8 hours ago, britney_stan said:

Not really:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:   :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

@princessmimi you can see people bashing britney without showing empathy and compassion??.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It's not about this, it's about the form of expression. They should be respectful and call things more politely and respectfully towards Britney.

@princessmimi you can see people bashing britney without showing empathy and compassion??.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but let's leave it at that :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

don't point the finger at me when the whole forum agrees in another thread with the paul situation :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by britney_stan
14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

And yet it’s true, lithium can frie someone’s brain. This is not bashing Britney, it’s a consequence of the medical negligence and abuse she experienced under the illegal conservatorship she was forced into.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

And yet it’s true, lithium can frie someone’s brain. This is not bashing Britney, it’s a consequence of the medical negligence and abuse she experienced under the illegal conservatorship she was forced into.

But they called it like she is living with a "fried brain" and is out.

I think Britney knows very well what she's doing and wants to do everything to show that nobody owns her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Britney herself said in her book that Justin and Kevin ruined the possibility of ever trusting someone for her

then after that, she married Sam. who she ended up divorcing, but as far as we know, even tho he ran to the press, he has achieved nothing out of her, no money no support, pre nup done well. He has stopped running his mouth. So maybe, she learnt? how to protect herself against men? maybe she has fun with them, but does not let them control her life like she allowed kevin and justin to do? 

like, this man has charges yeah I know I'm not gonna pretend I didn't wish he wasn't around britney, but like, isn't the big part of hollywood full of people with dirty secrets, criminal actions that aren't paid mind because they're rich, power-hungry people that are willing to do anything for it? 

isn't her own family full of criminals? like that's all she's ever known, at this point she won't escape finding criminals in disguise ever, she'll only learn to protect herself from them 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But they called it like she is living with a "fried brain" and is out.

I think Britney knows very well what she's doing and wants to do everything to show that nobody owns her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Girl, not you coming for these members over them saying Britney was traumatised and left her brain fried from a mental facility. It’s not even offensive. Have you been into the other threads? People are saying way much worse. Literally every single comment in the Paul Mercedes thread and calling Britney dumb and insulting her accusing her of dr*gs   :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:pls 

Edited by Blackout Britney
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Girl, not you coming for these members over them saying Britney was traumatised and left her brain fried. It’s not even offensive. Have you been into the other threads? People are saying way much worse. Literally every single comment in the Paul Mercedes thread and calling Britney dumb and insulting her  :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:pls 

Girl tenor.gif

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

See the difference is that ethical doctors take their patient off a medication when the side effects are worse than the illness. Britney was on it for months with those side effects. She also has other side effects from her treatment whether it was lithium or other medications and the emotional abuse. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

See the difference is that ethical doctors take their patient off a medication when the side effects are worse than the illness. Britney was on it for months with those side effects. She also has other side effects from her treatment whether it was lithium or other medications and the emotional abuse. 

Yeah exactly, that’s what I said in my previous comment.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block