Britney spotted driving her Mercedes yesterday

Posted (edited)
15 minuti fa, Doja Kitten ha detto:

Nonostante la tutela, aveva sicuramente una mentalità più positiva prima che **** andasse a sud tra i suoi figli e Jamie. Il breve periodo di cui ha parlato in cui "ha ritrovato la scintilla". 

Appena ha trovato la scintilla, l'hanno spremuta il più possibile con date del tour e una nuova residenza, poi l'hanno rinchiusa.

Not to mention she started talking about conservatorship in an interview that they later cut.

Edited by BPI
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

And we can’t argue that she wasn’t in a better place mentally. And she was mad fit physically as well. Lol

She said she was faking all that positivity in her testimony. And her IG was being controlled by someone else, not her. 

38 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

And we can’t argue that she wasn’t in a better place mentally. And she was mad fit physically as well. Lol

Yeah she really was. I think that facility really fried her brain because we only started getting those weird dance videos after 2020, then everything went downhill 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

Yeah she really was. I think that facility really fried her brain because we only started getting those weird dance videos after 2020, then everything went downhill 

The facility clearly damaged her. A lot of people don’t believe her lithium testimony, but it’s true. Lithium can forever change the chemistry in someone’s brain and in some people it causes more harm than good. They medically abused her and no one will ever face punishment.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

I wish Britney could respect herself

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

At this point I can’t..She does all this to herself. 

Think of it as repeating the same lesson and this time no one can stop her from making the (right) decision. Something like a regression, but in which she has the ability to control everything and change the conclusion. In 2008, she didn't have that option.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I miss the days when her instagram was all about fitness and yoga. When she used to post pictures of her doing splits and flips. Everything was positive. 

Everything was fake. This is the real Britney honey 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block