Britney spotted driving her Mercedes yesterday

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, it's a time bomb honestly.

Britney will only leave him if she is forced to do it, like her relationship with Adnan. She just can't cut men from her life. 

Ever since JT it's been the same story with these men.

Kevin

Adnan

Paul

She goes after these men that are toxic it's a cycle.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

that’s not from a high heel i promise you. i know from personal experience. i think you should get outside and learn how things work. you obviously never hit a windshield and it shows 😂😂😂 but y’all this is still her personal life, she can’t help there is diamond circuses every where spying on her. she’s still the it girl, ppl are obsessed… my professional opinion, find a new hobby.  you’re coming undone at the seams… circuses are so 2010 anyways time to move on ;)

Did I say the window was cracked from a high heel? I've never posted anything of the sort~ Oh yeah us members really spy on Britney I think you have fans confused with Jayden and Preston as well as Team Con and Jimbo.

Her kids secretly recorded her, and team con and Jimbo were tapping her bedroom and spying.

You sure you're not team con? The stuff you seem to be in favor of wreaks of Lou, Robin and Jimbo tease.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did I say the window was cracked from a high heel? I've never posted anything of the sort~ Oh yeah us members really spy on Britney I think you have fans confused with Jayden and Preston as well as Team Con and Jimbo.

Her kids secretly recorded her, and team con and Jimbo were tapping her bedroom and spying.

You sure you're not team con? The stuff you seem to be in favor of wreaks of Lou, Robin and Jimbo tease.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

oh ya, im sure it does 😂 so this is what you resorted to?? wow, not impressed. try better next time 

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh ya, im sure it does 😂 so this is what you resorted to?? wow, not impressed. try better next time 

I mean you claim fans are now spies while deflecting Jayden, Preston, and Team Con secretly recording her.

Tongue isn't so sharp boo,

Beyonce Knowles Makeup GIF

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I mean you claim fans are now spies while deflecting Jayden, Preston, and Team Con secretly recording her.

Tongue isn't so sharp boo,

Beyonce Knowles Makeup GIF

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 once again, when did i say anything about the fans? always tryna spin things huh? not gonna work with me. i know what i say when i say it… but sure keep trying 

@Cqleb

Interesting these pics are from X 17 Online.

Daily mail just posted more photos.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears seems to have got her groove back after twisting her ankle. The pop star couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she cruised around Los Angeles with her new felon boyfriend Paul Soliz.

Britney looked at ease and happy as Paul took charge in the driver's seat

Britney Spears couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she cruised around Los Angeles over the weekend with her new felon boyfriend Paul Soliz

Paul was less jovial than his A-list girlfriend, instead sporting a more serious and focused expression on his face as he concentrated on the road

The 42-year-old was beaming with joy as she relaxed in the passenger seat of her car which costs around $200K

4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 once again, when did i say anything about the fans? always tryna spin things huh? not gonna work with me. i know what i say when i say it… but sure keep trying 

Clearly, you're forgetful on what you commented.

real housewives of atlanta lol GIF

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i mean the thread is only 4 pages, my comments are on 2 and 3… go quote me ☺️

You were quoted when you claim fans and members of the forum are spying on Britney, then deflated and deflected after being defeated.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Cqleb

Interesting these pics are from X 17 Online.

Daily mail just posted more photos.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears seems to have got her groove back after twisting her ankle. The pop star couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she cruised around Los Angeles with her new felon boyfriend Paul Soliz.

Britney looked at ease and happy as Paul took charge in the driver's seat

Britney Spears couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she cruised around Los Angeles over the weekend with her new felon boyfriend Paul Soliz

Paul was less jovial than his A-list girlfriend, instead sporting a more serious and focused expression on his face as he concentrated on the road

The 42-year-old was beaming with joy as she relaxed in the passenger seat of her car which costs around $200K

I just saw about his 12 kids. Yikes

28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

britney and paul driving togetherbritney and paul driving together

After the hotel incident and Britney claiming she was being 'set up' just doesn't seem to learn.

She's back out with that reportedly dangerous housekeeper driving her vehicle.

Just leave if you think she is a liar my god :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

and yeah again she knows who he is, what are you on repeat ? He is her former housekeeper and has a job.

Dangerous ? For what ? Driving without a licence ? Same for her apparently, did he/she killed someone ?

Possession of a firearm ? Is it a brand new thing in America ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He is not a saint for sure but stop with it please. She is not either. Who is ? You ?

The one doesn't seem to learn is you because you still believe TMZ & co stories. Sorry for you ... :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 1
Just now, Matou said:

Just leave if you think she is a liar my god :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

and yeah again she knows who he is, what are you on repeat ? He is her former housekeeper and has a job.

Dangerous ? For what ? Driving without a licence ? Same for her apparently, did he/she killed someone ?

Possession of a firearm ? Is it a brand new thing in America ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He is not a saint for sure but stop with it please. She is not either. Who is ? You ?

The one doesn't seem to learn is you because you still believe TMZ & co stories. Sorry for you ... :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Where did I say she was a liar? Reading is fundamental and shame on you for going to bat for the housekeeper.

Clearly, your team con and hoping he helps get her into trouble so she can be trapped all over again.

Are you Big Sloppy? the housekeepers fraudulent attorney you're defending.

Trying to equate people being saints versus, your weak defense of this housekeeper is laughable. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

don’t waste your time. that person is definitely questionable … and i feel like all the things they accuse britney of is actually something they are suffering from… this is based on their responses from this thread… just let it go… they are clearly struggling 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I just saw about his 12 kids. Yikes

Isn't it interesting these members fighting so hard in defense of this housekeeper, they're quick to accuse others of being plants, TMZ employees and fight so hard to push their ham and cheese narratives.

Enablers. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

don’t waste your time. that person is definitely questionable … and i feel like all the things they accuse britney of is actually something they are suffering from… this is based on their responses from this thread… just let it go… they are clearly struggling 

What was she accused of? :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Isn't it interesting these members fighting so hard in defense of this housekeeper, they're quick to accuse others of being plants, TMZ employees and fight so hard to push their ham and cheese narratives.

Enablers. 

Stan mentality. I will never understand.

Toxic positivity to the point some of them force themselves to believe a certain lie to feel better. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Stan mentality. I will never understand.

Toxic positivity to the point some of them force themselves to believe a certain lie to feel better. 

They defended Scam, and now this housekeeper yet it's an issue when TMZ articles are posted they're the first ones in commenting yet claim they hate it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where did I say she was a liar? Reading is fundamental and shame on you for going to bat for the housekeeper.

Clearly, your team con and hoping he helps get her into trouble so she can be trapped all over again.

Are you Big Sloppy? the housekeepers fraudulent attorney you're defending.

Trying to equate people being saints versus, your weak defense of this housekeeper is laughable. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

"After the hotel incident and Britney claiming she was being 'set up' just doesn't seem to learn." :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I'm Team con now ? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: you didn't even remember we're talking month ago and it seems you change from believing TMZ now it's insane ... :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

So for you it's impossible for people to change ? He was convict, move on !

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block