7 days until 'Radical Optimism' gets released. What do you expect?

4 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

girl no need to be defensive, i'm an ally, but no one's talking about this ******* record. future nostalgia was EVERYWHERE. it's even worse if you tell me that she's been pushing it so much 😭

All her singles are doing well. Of course no one’s talking about it when it’s not even out. Future Nostalgia didn’t become a thing until it leaked and received press. Plus the pandemic made it easy to pay attention to these things 

I feel like there was a huge hype when she started to tease Houdini but she took too much time to release the song (probably because of the music video change but she could release the song and the mv separately). Houdini was divisive even though I love it but I see why people didn't care about it. 

Overall, the era feels messy between the non-cohesive theme, singles that feel like B-sides from FN, the lack of performances etc. and people stopped to care about her and her disco sound. Here in France, Houdini was pretty successful just like Illusion so I bet she will succeed internationally but not in the US. 

On 4/26/2024 at 1:19 AM, RadicalOptimism said:

I’m expecting album of the year :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Hide contents

We all know tasteless awards shows will want to default to giving it to Beyoncé or White Beyoncé :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Wait. Who is white Beyoncé?

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block