Could Britney Sell Out Stadiums If She Went Back On Tour?

5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

We can use shows from the last tour. This one at the Mohegan Sun Arena, where it failed to sell 7,000 tickets. 6,998 / 7,088

P.S.: this Beyoncé + Jay-Z tour made more money than any Britney tour.

Why are you even interjecting? 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952yqgoxs8zr6sj17y9dan

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Bey just had a half a billion in ticket sales on her highly successful renaissance tour almost 30 years into her career.

Britney wouldn't have the same success now days.

Hair Satisfying GIF

She's been working non-stop and wasn't held against her will lmao so I would hope she would gain some success in touring! Are we really flexing this fact over a trafficked victim?! Like please be serious. 

annoyed-whitney-houston.gif

Also shame on these user claiming people are delusional in thinking she would sell out stadiums. 

Edited by PlatinumB
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

She's been working non-stop and wasn't held against her will lmao so I would hope she would gain some success in touring! Are we really flexing this fact over a trafficked victim?! Like please be serious. 

annoyed-whitney-houston.gif

Also shame on these user claiming people are delusional in thinking she would sell out stadiums. 

Okay so you agree Britney wouldn't sell out stadiums.

I'm not talking about when she was in the C ship in regard to selling out stadiums I'm talking now that she's free.

Even with Britney's first single with Elton John being released after she was free fans couldn't get it to #1 yet Meg The Stallion isn't having that issue. 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Okay so you agree Britney wouldn't sell out stadiums.

I'm not talking about when she was in the C ship in regard to selling out stadiums I'm talking now that she's free.

Even with Britney's first single with Elton John being released after she was free fans couldn't get it to #1 yet Meg The Stallion isn't having that issue. 

No I meant she would sell out stadiums. 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

but you brought up a article from 2011 to prove some point that she wouldn't sell out today...

So I brought up the FACT she was in a C ship that hindered her in every way possible. Please stop being delirious in that regard.  giphy.gif

You can have your misguided (lol) opinion about her not selling out, but let's not deny the facts about why.

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

No I meant she would sell out stadiums. 

but you brought up a article from 2011 to prove some point that she wouldn't sell out today...

So I brought up the FACT she was in a C ship that hindered her in every way possible. Please stop being delirious in that regard.  giphy.gif

You can have your misguided (lol) opinion about her not selling out, but let's not deny the facts about why.

Yes because Britney's sales, streams and ticket sales have been in decline since Femme Fatale.

Beyonce on the other hand has been on the rise, so posting about her giving free tickets means nothing when her latest stadium tour broke records and sold millions and millions of tickets babe.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes because Britney's sales, streams and ticket sales have been in decline since Femme Fatale.

Beyonce on the other hand has been on the rise, so posting about her giving free tickets means nothing when her latest stadium tour broke records and sold millions and millions of tickets babe.

'Beyonce'

Okay, i'm done with this... we are going in circles :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:. You are in your firm belief of she wouldn't sell out lmao and using Beyonce and FF as some metric as why she wouldn't sell out.

We can agree to disagree boo BUT I see you! 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952x10bw9dowxwe80nr80y

6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay, i'm done with this... we are going in circles :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:. You are in your firm belief of she wouldn't sell out lmao and using Beyonce and FF as some metric as why she wouldn't sell out.

We can agree to disagree boo BUT I see you! 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952x10bw9dowxwe80nr80y

FF isn't the metric, that was the beginning of the metric sis.

Beyonce Lingerie GIF

• Love 1

Yes. She’s Britney Spears and there has been rejuvenated interest. I think the label also knows that if she wanted to tour it would have to be heavily advertised unlike with mind your business butch 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m pretty sure you could make a post about how fantastic Beyoncé is without attempting to drag Britney.

I know it wouldn’t get the same kind of reaction, but it would look less like a desperate attempt to get attention and piss people off. 
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

15 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Can I just add the promo isn’t what it was when britney was releasing albums. Nobody promotes anymore. It’s all getting recognized on tik tok and growing with play-listing. 

People still do award shows and tv show performances, but it's quicker and easier reaching bigger audiences online. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

I’m pretty sure you could make a post about how fantastic Beyoncé is without attempting to drag Britney.

I know it wouldn’t get the same kind of reaction, but it would look less like a desperate attempt to get attention and piss people off. 
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Pissing people off? Most user have agreed Brit probably can't sell a stadium tour. 

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1

Not stadiums.

She got away with lip-synching in her prime coz her dancing and performance skills made up for it, plus she was known for putting on a great show. However, the public’s perception of her has deteriorated over the years and her Instagram does not help!  Her dancing and her performances are not as great as they used to be and I don’t think she’ll sing live. It’s a different time now. She will need to sing at least some parts live. If anything, hardcore fans will always have a great time, but the general public will tear her apart and will not be interested in spending money.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block