Could Britney Sell Out Stadiums If She Went Back On Tour?

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

One More Last Time makes no sense :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

No idea about Ariana Grande's tour name so we need a different one? Britney: No More Time :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I said that because Ariana has a song called One Last Time so it just get stuck in my head haha

hm... let's see

maybe... Britney: Kiss My S - the goodbye tour

Britney: One More Time till we say goodbye

Britney: One More Bye lol

Britney: One More Time I'm retired

Britney: The Spinning tour

Ne-Yo Art GIF by Nickelodeon

Britney: One More Last Time doesn't sound weird to meConfused Thinking GIF

It’s all about her comeback and what is in store. If she is coming back like 2007 Vmas then absolutely not..

All Britney has to do is to be on top again is very simple… All of this only matters if Britney of course got inspired again and wants to do it…dream with me..

Breakdown:

- Banger Single : sound experimental, classic Britney vocals; great album cover, sick music video…

- For the Record 2: share what she wants, focus on music where she at today with it. Why she still want to do it. Less about the past; enough to make locals tune in but she be more focused on the NOW. 

major Award show: preforms new song, walks red carpet no interviews just looks **** 

album drops/ experimental new sounds classic Britney 

Does late night talk show/ snl etc 

announces tour

Or do a 3 show stadium  experience and record it for a movie experience if she doesn’t want to tour around the world. 

but I personally don’t want her to do so stadiums because fans want to compare her to other acts. I personally think intimate settings would be better for her. 

Edited by Zanderfree

I think she could sell stadiums with some promotion and a new album, or at least a couple new singles that are #1 material. 

She did it for Circus and that was a "Comeback" when she had only been not making music for a very short amount of time. 

This could be branded as a "Comeback" or "One Last Time" and it be a huge success. I see some people saying and I agree, don't underestimate the power of Britney and people's fascination with her. 

Unfortunately, she would never..... maybe right after when she got out the C-Ship, everybody rooted for her but now, I don't think she could, the GP has lost interest in her because of her instagram posts and the way she's been coming after some people/celebrities.

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Tbh answer is no. She successfully killed her pop singer image. Only way her to sell stadium is to come up with strong catchy new singles and heavy promo. So she wont do that obviously and we all know how  RCA works. They are cheap. They won't give her enough budget to release more singles and shot official videos, radio deals etc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block