Could Britney Sell Out Stadiums If She Went Back On Tour?

Things needed for a successful show:

1. A new song which is a hit

2. Acceptable presence. Either Social media or show publicly she is her old self or someone people can relate to

3. Marketing to a certain extent so people that forgot about her will find out she's back

4. Show some amount of artistry. Either performance (dancing wise) or lyrics or singing

If she can't do these 4 things stadiums won't sell out. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Things needed for a successful show:

1. A new song which is a hit

2. Acceptable presence. Either Social media or show publicly she is her old self or someone people can relate to

3. Marketing to a certain extent so people that forgot about her will find out she's back

4. Show some amount of artistry. Either performance (dancing wise) or lyrics or singing

If she can't do these 4 things stadiums won't sell out. 

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure it's a lot of work and the longer she stays retired the harder it is to get back out there.

Somewhat agree. I mean Michael Jackson (bigger status but still) would sell out (if he could sell out) because people knew they would get a top notch performance each time. Regardless of how long he had been on hiatus.

NOW in time, I would not go to see Britney concert until unless she proves herself somehow. PERFECT performance, amazing dance... I did not go to any concert since CS started (neither prior that but I wanted to go - just was too young and my parents refused to buy tickets for DWAD and Onyx Hotel). Since CS I saw Britney was not giving her all and I did not want to pay my own money to see somehow half-as s the tour...

• Like 1

if she is like her femme fatale era, no.

even she returns to music rn, she needs to work real hard to prove herself first, and then she can try stadiums. she destoryed her legacy A LOT.

She couldnt even sell stadiums that easily back then, she did arena shows, so i dont think she can sell out stadiums like beyonce or taylor. she really needs to 'prove' herself this time even tho she says she doesnt need to prove herself anymore. 

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Somewhat agree. I mean Michael Jackson (bigger status but still) would sell out (if he could sell out) because people knew they would get a top notch performance each time. Regardless of how long he had been on hiatus.

NOW in time, I would not go to see Britney concert until unless she proves herself somehow. PERFECT performance, amazing dance... I did not go to any concert since CS started (neither prior that but I wanted to go - just was too young and my parents refused to buy tickets for DWAD and Onyx Hotel). Since CS I saw Britney was not giving her all and I did not want to pay my own money to see somehow half-as s the tour...

Yeah, if Britney delivered the same robotic choreography and lipped to old recordings it wouldn't succeed. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I do not think Britney can sell out stadiums in the US no. I do think she could sell them out in some spots overseas though.

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

On the last tour she was unable to fill some tiny theaters in the USA. Americans don't care about Britney anymore, so she needs to focus on other markets like the UK, Canada and Latin America if she decides to get back into business.

2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

On the last tour she was unable to fill some tiny theaters in the USA. Americans don't care about Britney anymore, so she needs to focus on other markets like the UK, Canada and Latin America if she decides to get back into business.

I think a farewell tour would gain more interest; Cher has done it several times.

Wonder Woman Dancing GIF by myLAB Box

• Love 1

I think it's hard for me to imagine Britney performing outside Vegas. 

Her last world tour (the horror movie Piece of Me Tour) was a complete nightmare. Britney was struggling before our eyes every show. 

I don't think current Britney can handle the pressure of a stadium tour. Maybe even a cassino Vegas show wouldn’t be good for her.

It will happen eventually (Vegas), she'll need the money... but performing is something I don’t think would be good for Britney health.

She should take care of her current problems before any job commitment. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block