Im curious, do you guyz remember the I Wanna Go lyrics this way too? I thought it was :::

What the others said. BUT, on the topic of lyrics in I wanna go, did anyone ever notice that she seems to often "mess up" the "I got running through my mind" part? It looks like she's saying "that's been running through my mind", which could very well be the lyric, it just doesn't match the recording. It's very visible in the video in the last chorus (min 3:40 and unmissable at 3:56) , but I also remember seeing quite a lot of performances where she does the same. Once I noticed, I could never ignore it 

Edited by nothingbutmyway
32 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

And how does the top 5 exactly go down in your mind'n'heart?

i mean what is the top 5 for ya? Gimme More is certainly in it, let me guesss

1. Radar
  2. Piece of Me
  3. Gimme More
  4. Toxic
  5. Freakshow
  6. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

I love her Bloodshy & Avant tracks, especially "Piece of Me" with all the effects on her voice. It's so creative... Max Martin's work is excellent too but I favor her darker electro-pop tracks.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

1. Gimme More

2. I Wanna Go

3. Break The Ice

4. Breathe On Me

5. Toxic

6. Lace & Leather

7. Selfish

8. Up N' Down

9. Work *****

10. Criminal

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

1 hour ago, Britney Baby said:
  1. Radar
  2. Piece of Me
  3. Gimme More
  4. Toxic
  5. Freakshow
  6. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

I love her Bloodshy & Avant tracks, especially "Piece of Me" with all the effects on her voice. It's so creative... Max Martin's work is excellent too but I favor her darker electro-pop tracks.

1 hour ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

1. Gimme More

2. I Wanna Go

3. Break The Ice

4. Breathe On Me

5. Toxic

6. Lace & Leather

7. Selfish

8. Up N' Down

9. Work *****

10. Criminal

Ok now I'll have to put mine :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving::

1 - Born to make you happy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I love it so much, always a classic, unbothered, sweet and nice aged...

2 - Baby One More Time - you want a classic?

3 - Toxic - never gets old when you're drunk and wants to dance your gays off, so

4 - Don't Go Knocking On My Door - I LOVE dancing to this one, somehow it sounds to me like it's like a twin of I can't get no/oops VMA performance;

5 - Breathe On Me - speaks for itself.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
On 4/17/2024 at 7:34 PM, PokemonSpears said:

but now that we're on the IWG topic, do y'all still remember that the official SoundCloud version of the song has an extended bridge?

Also it was uploaded on my 18th birthday :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Or that the Desi Hits remix features Indian singer Sonu Nigam and has an official video?

I'm pretty sure that is fanmade and I somehow hacked into her SoundCloud and published it there :enigma_alien_blue: I LOVED THAT VERSION and it was on my own bootleeg femme fatale version instead of the official:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by F3rzz
Ucking autocorrect

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block