Britney hasn't been spotted out in public all of 2024, are you at all worried?

6 hours ago, justhanging said:

I'm not talking about only paparazzi photos.

I'm also talking about videos from people that see her. In this day and age, everyone has a phone and it's unusual to me that nobody has snapped a pic of Britney out and about in four months.

So... You want people to invade her privacy, or spot her, and take photoq of her where she isnt aware she is being watched? The woman who have said she has anxiety in public, and cant trust anyone? 

Oh and with your logic, the photos of her bruised can be very old... 

• Like 1

Taylor Swift wasn't photographed for a full year before or after her reputation era, and that was like at the peek of her controversy (with the Kimye beef).

Paparazzi culture as we grew up with it is gone. Celebs call paps themselves. 

Not even TMZ is posting anything about her anymore unless when she or someone in her circle posts something on social media.

She doesn't want to be photographed and people are starting to respect it.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Why would I be worried about an adult doing her own thing? Maybe she's not even in the USA, maybe she legit lives somewhere in Europe/Latin America now for all we know. Hiding from media is easier than you think.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rik said:

Except she was :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:   Girl respect her privacy 

When was she spotted publicly this year?

Of course under normal circumstances I would respect her privacy. But she's not under normal circumstances. Her friend Cade is always hanging out with Larry Rudolph. How do we know something more nefarious isn't going on

15 hours ago, justhanging said:

I'm also talking about videos from people that see her. In this day and age, everyone has a phone and it's unusual to me that nobody has snapped a pic of Britney out and about in four months.

Monalisaney81 already answered this question for you - she knows where to go to avoid being papped. 

I don't understand this place at all, anymore. So many of you decry about her instagram, about how she doesn't want privacy because of her content, but turn around and complain about her not being seen in 4 months. And then when she is seen out and about, there's just a flood of negative comments about her appearance. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, justhanging said:

Nobody ever posts photo's of Beyonce out and about either, Lady Gaga is rarely photographed in public, Ariana Grande is rarely ever spotted by paparazzi or the public. It's only made into an issue with Britney because it helps the conspiracy narrative.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Yes because if you have issues with um that thing of which we do not speak here or have obsesssive tendencies as she must have and u become reclusive.

its concerning. Last I heard she was shacked up with the plumber and then now she disappeared. Like what y’all doing together???? Has someone checked. A lot of families deal with this with someone who has issues because they are always up and down and disappear 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block