Britney hasn't been spotted out in public all of 2024, are you at all worried?

Today paparazzi are agreed upon. Stars call Blackgrid to send paparazzi to the location.
We know how much Britney hates being paparazzied, so she will never call, when they did on the IG she made it clear she didn't want to.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Part of me does think it's a little worrying because the papz don't just leave people alone because they ask. That's never been how Hollywood works. 

But I'm not going to get into arguments or think too much into it. 

Hoping she's loving her life free and private. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

You're obsessed man...every other day you cry about the same thing.

Britney obviously does not want to be papped because it's a trigger for her. If you cared about her as a person first, and not a celebrity, you'd get that. 

Because I don't trust the Instagram. Photos and videos can be old.

Why is she sharing videos of herself having 3 distinct bruises on her arm that look like she was grabbed by someone

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Because I don't trust the Instagram. Photos and videos can be old.

Why is she sharing videos of herself having 3 distinct bruises on her arm that look like she was grabbed by someone

I'll ask my question again - why are you so pressed on wanting to see a paparazzi photo when this woman has said that she is traumatized by them? Does her wants and needs not matter?

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'll ask my question again - why are you so pressed on wanting to see a paparazzi photo when this woman has said that she is traumatized by them? Does her wants and needs not matter?

I'm not talking about only paparazzi photos.

I'm also talking about videos from people that see her. In this day and age, everyone has a phone and it's unusual to me that nobody has snapped a pic of Britney out and about in four months.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I'm not talking about only paparazzi photos.

I'm also talking about videos from people that see her. In this day and age, everyone has a phone and it's unusual to me that nobody has snapped a pic of Britney out and about in four months.

You are a creepy stalker 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block