Britney hasn't been spotted out in public all of 2024, are you at all worried?

I'll just say Britney's mention of "upperworld crime" on October 29 2022 caused a shift. That was the exact date Lou Taylor hired one of the most expensive lawyers in the world that dealt with white collar crime and was a lawyer in the Enron scandal, the biggest accounting audit failure in US history.

Before that post, she would post audio recordings/voice notes/long Instagram captions calling out her abusive parents and team. After that post,  followed a reduced transparency into her quest for justice and calling out the conservatorship...This to me could suggest several things:

1. Legal strategy: As part of her legal strategy with Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, Britney might be avoiding public statements to maintain a strong case and avoid potentially compromising her case.
  2. Whistleblower status: Britney might be hinting at being a whistleblower and working with law enforcement, exposing corrupt practices or criminal activities within the entertainment industry and/or legal systems. 
  3. Protection and security: Her reduced public presence could be a deliberate choice to prioritize her safety, security and health, especially if she's facing threats or intimidation related to her quest for justice. She also mentioned in her book she is redefining herself and on a journey of self love and discovery.
  4. Building a case: Britney and her team might be focusing on gathering extensive evidence and building a strong case against those involved in the corrupt conservatorship and bringing the feds into it.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I'll just say Britney's mention of "upperworld crime" on October 29 2022 caused a shift. That was the exact date Lou Taylor hired one of the most expensive lawyers in the world that dealt with white collar crime and was a lawyer in the Enron scandal, the biggest accounting audit failure in US history.

Before that post, she would post audio recordings/voice notes/long Instagram captions calling out her abusive parents and team. After that post,  followed a reduced transparency into her quest for justice and calling out the conservatorship...This to me could suggest several things:

1. Legal strategy: As part of her legal strategy with Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, Britney might be avoiding public statements to maintain a strong case and avoid potentially compromising her case.
  2. Whistleblower status: Britney might be hinting at being a whistleblower and working with law enforcement, exposing corrupt practices or criminal activities within the entertainment industry and/or legal systems. 
  3. Protection and security: Her reduced public presence could be a deliberate choice to prioritize her safety, security and health, especially if she's facing threats or intimidation related to her quest for justice. She also mentioned in her book she is redefining herself and on a journey of self love and discovery.
  4. Building a case: Britney and her team might be focusing on gathering extensive evidence and building a strong case against those involved in the corrupt conservatorship and bringing the feds into it.

Probably all of the above, but I thought foremost of 1 and 3.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I would love for what you're saying to be true but that's too idealistic. Reality shows us things are not okay if her Instagram is to be believed.

This beautiful and well-written IG post for instance...GONE within an hour. Did she sound too coherent for the world? I feel that Cade is sabotaging her.

Britney's circle of people around her, questionable: 
GFvS-tWWQAA0Rsc?format=jpg&name=large

Britney's new assistant Grace Hinkley is member of Backlinecare mental health association that constantly promotes & collaborates with The Sona Foundation founded by songwriting partners Kay Hanley and Michelle Lewis and Dina Lapolt.

"Dina LaPolt, Esq. is the founder and owner of LaPolt Law, P.C., one of the music industry's leading law firms and the only firm of its stature founded and run by a sole female attorney."
3.png

sona-logo.svg SONA - About Us

WEARESONA.COM

cropped-backline-logo-w-tagline-black-180x180.png Break The Barriers: Grace Hinkley - Backline

BACKLINE.CARE

Backline sits down with Artist Manager Grace Hinkley for Break The Barriers! Join the movement and sign the pledge.

Also, why would Britney say she had "no idea" about the guests to HER OWN wedding?!?
FX0nBwzVUAYYThL?format=png&name=small

In my opinion she is still trapped in situations that were awful like in the conservatorship. Now it's just new people.

2 hours ago, justhanging said:

In my opinion she is still trapped in situations that were awful like in the conservatorship. Now it's just new people.

I'm not sure if they are just new people. 

Some current players were there during the c-ship days. Her entire current team worked for her dad at some point.

23 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm not sure if they are just new people. 

Some current players were there during the c-ship days. Her entire current team worked for her dad at some point.

I thought Cade was only her friend and worked for CAA during the conservatorship years. He actually worked for Britney?

1 hour ago, justhanging said:

I thought Cade was only her friend and worked for CAA during the conservatorship years. He actually worked for Britney?

Britney is a CAA client, he worked for her as an agent during the c-ship years. He doesn't work for CAA anymore, allegedly.

He had to deal with Jamie directly for years and if Jamie didn't trust him, he wouldn’t be near Britney back then (just like Paris wasn't allowed).

Most people never asked why Cade was Britney "only friend", when Jamie was very restricted as Britney herself confirmed years later. With all the people she couldn’t see... why he allowed Cade to be her only friend? Same with the boyfriends.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block