IG deleted caption: You know when you grow up and realize set ups aren't just in movies ??? [...] when they are in real life they can be illegal !!!

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Must be a ton of stuff happening behind the scenes with the hearings (on top of them being delayed) that she's miffed about 

Could you imagine a lot of people checkin on her OUT OF LOVE, annoying

It's also very relatable.

Just now, Jup1ter said:

Could you imagine a lot of people checkin on her OUT OF LOVE, annoying

It's also very relatable.

Hmm, I didn't quite catch her thinking anyone was checking on her out of love, unless I misread. Think the 'it's all love' comment is shade to her family. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hmm, I didn't quite catch her thinking anyone was checking on her out of love, unless I misread. Think the 'it's all love' comment is shade to her family. 

The message and the picture I interpret is she's quite annoyed by people checking on her and that she needs some alone time. Or/and it could be about the constant vigilance on her. idk, whatever it is, it's a message for the ones that knows her personally. I like the picture and the feeling she shares that sometimes her life is all a set up. It must be so weird for her to deal with her own life, with everything involved, she probably wish she would be invisible for days.

Edited by Jup1ter
5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

This is how I interpreted it too. She's being sarcastic and ironic that it was all love because that's what they told her...When in reality they set her up and broke her spirit. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block