25 years of Britney’s 1999 rolling stone magazine

17 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Well a lot of it was supposed to be Britney's idea but I think by this time the image had basically been programmed into her. The execs knew it would stir controversy but also generate publicity for the records. To offset the controversy, they also tried to promote her as a devout southern girl with traditional values. No doubt that would mess with anyone's head as they tried to make the teenage transition in public eye.

I think that Britney is still affected by this to this day and hasn't totally reconciled with it.

Yea I think the way she talks about her body and ***uality (and photos she posts), you can definitely see she still has a complicated relationship with it. 

• Like 1

Well a lot of it was supposed to be Britney's idea but I think by this time the image had basically been programmed into her. The execs knew it would stir controversy but also generate publicity for the records. To offset the controversy, they also tried to promote her as a devout southern girl with traditional values. No doubt that would mess with anyone's head as they tried to make the teenage transition in public eye.

I think that Britney is still affected by this to this day and hasn't totally reconciled with it.

Yea I think the way she talks about her body and ***uality (and photos she posts), you can definitely see she still has a complicated relationship with it. 

6 hours ago, descg said:

More details of the House:

4:14 her cousin knew that Xtina had signed with RCA months earlier.

The top MMC picture Laura Lynn is holding - I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Does anyone have that pic?

Also, Laura Lynn’s accent is so thick! It’s adorable. 

3 hours ago, j4j05 said:

The top MMC picture Laura Lynn is holding - I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Does anyone have that pic?

No, that photo is not on internet or in any Special show/documentary. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block