Britney could reportedly earn $100 million+ from OnlyFans

• Content Curators

DailyMail.com spoke to OnlyFans managerΒ Celeste Franklyn fromΒ Miami's No. 1 OnlyFans agency Plush, who believes that Britney's earnings on the platform could easily eclipse anything she's made from music and touring.

'According to all the statistics I've examined, my prediction for her earnings would be that the first month of the launch will bring a massive influx of people - possibly making her earnings range anywhere from $13 million to $18 million,' Celeste said.

'In the following months, her income will most likely level out to about $6 million to $9 million a month, due to the decline of engagement that was caused by the initial curiosity.'

With annual earnings estimated to hit well over $100 million, Britney's OnlyFans career could make her richer than the music industry ever did.

'For Spears to achieve success on OnlyFans, she would have to differentiate the content significantly,' she explained.

'Instead of marketing the page to the male audience directly, a strategic approach would be to market the OnlyFans content as exclusive fan material, in addition to occasional explicit content, to retain male interest - kind of like an exclusive page that doesn't have a filter or any sort of censorship on it.

'The launch of her page must be meticulously planned, carving out every fine detail,' Celeste said.

'Not to mention the quality and consistency of her content would have to drastically improve beforehand.'

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 42-year-old hitmaker has vowed she'll never return to the music industry. But an OnlyFans manager...

Β 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

OnlyFans is for people who want to make a living out of being s3xual and explicit and i think thats perfectly fine, i even subscribe to some of my fav ****starsΒ 

Britney Spears on the other hand is a legend who already has an established career and she can choose different ways to make money other than music

just her name still makes millionsΒ 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Very rotten to think a woman can only be naked for monetary gain. She enjoys being naked and that's about it.Β 
Β 

Not to mention the quality and consistency of her content would have to drastically improve beforehand.'

Β 

LMAO this will never happen, she posts and edits whatever she wants to; deletes and reupload stuff without changing anything, Britney isn't interested in anyone's business opinion of her content. Besides, she's RETIRED.Β 

Edited by OneTrackMind
bla bla
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Doing something like this needs to be very well thought out.

It's a job.

I believe Britney wants to hurt her family and is dealing with some problems. Her naked content is almost like revenge ****, not something s*xy or beautiful. Self destructive behavior.

She wouldn’t be able to handle an onlyfans as a job.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney doesn’t post nude pictures to please somebody behind the screen. She does it cause it’s something that makes HER feel good and s*xy. It pleases HER only.

She would never capitalize off of something that genuinely makes her feel good by taking away all the meaning it has for her and making it into something for other people to enjoy in her place. That’s quite literally the reason she quit the music industry, this is exactly what her family did with her except with music and art.

It’s seriously gross and rude to even speculate on that. They need to leave her alone like wtf… she compared the cship to *** trafficking and this is the type of stuff people write about?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cqleb said:

DailyMail.com spoke to OnlyFans managerΒ Celeste Franklyn fromΒ Miami's No. 1 OnlyFans agency Plush, who believes that Britney's earnings on the platform could easily eclipse anything she's made from music and touring.

'According to all the statistics I've examined, my prediction for her earnings would be that the first month of the launch will bring a massive influx of people - possibly making her earnings range anywhere from $13 million to $18 million,' Celeste said.

'In the following months, her income will most likely level out to about $6 million to $9 million a month, due to the decline of engagement that was caused by the initial curiosity.'

With annual earnings estimated to hit well over $100 million, Britney's OnlyFans career could make her richer than the music industry ever did.

'For Spears to achieve success on OnlyFans, she would have to differentiate the content significantly,' she explained.

'Instead of marketing the page to the male audience directly, a strategic approach would be to market the OnlyFans content as exclusive fan material, in addition to occasional explicit content, to retain male interest - kind of like an exclusive page that doesn't have a filter or any sort of censorship on it.

'The launch of her page must be meticulously planned, carving out every fine detail,' Celeste said.

'Not to mention the quality and consistency of her content would have to drastically improve beforehand.'

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 42-year-old hitmaker has vowed she'll never return to the music industry. But an OnlyFans manager...

Β 

God give I don't live to see this miserable moment :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block