Lynne Spears: It’s like I’m dirt on everyone’s shoes

6 hours ago, LOOKSLIKEMONEY said:

Honestly I will say this again and again, she is a terrible mother. You are dirt on everybody's shoe. You were in complicit in your daughter’s abuse and not even just throughout the con. 

Lynne is not perfect, but nobody is. Could she have done things differently? Absolutely, but remember that she is also a victim of abuse and trauma herself. I think fans should quit jumping the gun. I think she did her best given what she knew and was capable of at the time. Britney is also not a saint herself either and a lot of things clearly got lost in translation over the decades.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 7
40 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Mother of the year is literally concerned that one child hasn’t been trashing the other. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Most normal parents would rather have their children hate THEM than hate each other. 

Agreed. I was low key triggered by this because it reminds me of my mom she can't stand that my sister and I are so close.

If anything she should be like we'll at least she is coming around to jamie Lynn, at least she'll have her sister.

To throw jamie lynn under the bus like that tells me all I ever need to know about Lynn 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Agreed. I was low key triggered by this because it reminds me of my mom she can't stand that my sister and I are so close.

If anything she should be like we'll at least she is coming around to jamie Lynn, at least she'll have her sister.

To throw jamie lynn under the bus like that tells me all I ever need to know about Lynn 

That’s crazy. VERY weird behavior from a parent. It actually makes me have more sympathy for JL… I think she does love Britney, it’s no wonder things got messy with such toxic parenting. 

• Like 6

Again, people who are skeptical about this entire family were burned at the stake when we mentioned she was a ******* terrible **** mother who could give a single **** about Britney.  Now look.   Even Jamie Lynn isn't safe.  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
She's literally a waste of ******* oxygen. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block