Lynne Spears: It’s like I’m dirt on everyone’s shoes

1 hour ago, _____ said:

Why would Cade be talking to Jansen after all the awful things Jansen says about Britney?

Maybe the same reason he talks to Larry, someone very involved with the c-ship. 

34 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

HE probably talks the same way about her. 

Oh I bet he talks a lot lol.

I wouldn’t doubt he and Paris have a lot of juicy things to say when Britney not around.

I have a feeling the "teeths situation" is a very possible laughing topic.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s crazy. VERY weird behavior from a parent. It actually makes me have more sympathy for JL… I think she does love Britney, it’s no wonder things got messy with such toxic parenting. 

No sympathy for JL and i dont think she loves Britney. She is jealous of Brit's success. She thought she was entitled to it just by nepo privilege and when it didnt happened she blamed Brit most likely. 

Remember, her husband had some really nasty things to say about Brit and called loucifer taylor a genius (probably cuz she helped him with tax fraud). And all this despite Britney paying for their 6 mill dollar redneck wedding and more . 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne is not perfect, but nobody is. Could she have done things differently? Absolutely, but remember that she is also a victim of abuse and trauma herself. I think fans should quit jumping the gun. I think she did her best given what she knew and was capable of at the time. Britney is also not a saint herself either and a lot of things clearly got lost in translation over the decades.

Glad she cleared it up in Though The Storm.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne is not perfect, but nobody is. Could she have done things differently? Absolutely, but remember that she is also a victim of abuse and trauma herself. I think fans should quit jumping the gun. I think she did her best given what she knew and was capable of at the time. Britney is also not a saint herself either and a lot of things clearly got lost in translation over the decades.

Thanks for the kind words, Baihly.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Fluffy said:

Are these messages coming from Jacob diamond- his instagram showing ALOT passed few day 

I Assume? WHo else would leaked these. What a dirty family and group of 'friends'

no wonder Britney CUT ALL OF THEM in 2006

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block