Robin Greenhill named in new lawsuit

I don’t know if Britney will win her legal battle but it seems that the some of the masterminds behind the cship will get their karma. Robin Greenhill was named in a lawsuit against Diddy saying that she wired transferred money to *** workers on the behalf of Diddy. One of the alleged workers were Yung Miami (1/2 of the rap duo the “City Girls”) forgive me, I do not know how to upload images but I attached a link to a screenshot lol

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

She should be jailed

"Upon information and belief, Defendants Lucian Charles Grainge, in his capacity as CEO of UMG, authorized Motown Records and Universal Music Group to provide financial resources to Defendants Sean Combs and Love Records through wire transfers to Defendants Sean Combs and Love Records accountant Robin Greenhill," the suit reads. "Upon information and belief, Ms. Greenhill ensured the wiring, funds transfer, or cash payments to s** workers were completed."

Read More: Yung Miami and Daphne Joy Accused of Being Diddy's s** Workers - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/yung-miami-daphne-joy-s**-workers-diddy/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block