If you had to live in one of Britney's music videos forever, which one would you pick?

12 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Probably sl@ve 4 u for the 0rgy

12 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Slave 4 U, so I can continue gyrating in my hot apartment (pun intended) for the rest of eternity with occasional org sessions. 

marcos-araujo-shake-hips.gif

Heatwave, they don't even have water there, they are literally struggling to survive :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 8
7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, at least you're guaranteed to survive the apocalypse?

In my opinion, not necessarily. I think you'd be free to explore this world. There are literally meteors falling from the sky, and when you go outside, they can kill you. It's more about place, time, and circumstances, I guess it's like an unchangeable world, so I think it would be logical that things we don't necessarily see in the music video itself are present in that world from your perspective, and they simply fit that universe. It's also about whether the events from the music videos are on a loop with every person having a role to fulfill, or if these people simply exist in that universe and have their own lives and we can interact with them :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

15 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Don’t let me be the last to know because: 

Surf Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears

Miss Broccoli Spears, hands of my man girl. I'm already sharing him with the real Britney, we don't need no sister wives situation over here. This is an island for only 3 people:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1

Hold It Against Me

Because from there I could jump into every other vintage music video.

Ha, I feel like I cracked a code 😎 

But if I can’t jump, then Hold It Against Me would be terrible. No food. No sunshine. Fighting for eternity…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block