If you had to live in one of Britney's music videos forever, which one would you pick?

20 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

Oops!…I Did It Again cuz I’m so done with planet earth and its inhabitants 

U would have a hard time getting out of the red catsuit tho :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Plus u would be hit by a camera on the head everyday till the shoot finishes 

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

14 hours ago, No Seas Cortes said:

In my opinion, not necessarily. I think you'd be free to explore this world. There are literally meteors falling from the sky, and when you go outside, they can kill you. It's more about place, time, and circumstances, I guess it's like an unchangeable world, so I think it would be logical that things we don't necessarily see in the music video itself are present in that world from your perspective, and they simply fit that universe. It's also about whether the events from the music videos are on a loop with every person having a role to fulfill, or if these people simply exist in that universe and have their own lives and we can interact with them :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Not you going full meta with it. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Let's just assume it's a Groundhog Day situation, everything loops the next day. You have a new role to fill whether on-screen or off.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block