If you had to live in one of Britney's music videos forever, which one would you pick?

...Baby One More Time. Schoolwide dance parties every afternoon? Being a teenager for the rest of eternity? AKA no bills, no rent, no job, no nothing? I'm assuming we're trapped in a Groundhog's Day-style time loop? Plus, me at 16/17 had a slutty little waist and a flat tummy. Me now at 30 is morbidly obese. I would like to get back to my twink days.

• Love 7
  • Haha 2

what is the video where britney is in the nature?

ooh, not a girl, right! like @rck92

britney-spears.gif

britney-spears-britney.gif

and from the bottom of my broken heart because it has this beautiful field of sunflowers (i know, let's pretend they're all real sunflowers haha)

MV5BZTUwM2VlOWQtNGUyYS00NjkzLWIyNDctZWM1

or don't let me be the last to know because of the nature involved and it'd be nice to live with my love like in the video.

britney-dontletmebethelasttoknow.gif

basically all the long titles videos :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

...Baby One More Time. Schoolwide dance parties every afternoon? Being a teenager for the rest of eternity? AKA no bills, no rent, no job, no nothing? I'm assuming we're trapped in a Groundhog's Day-style time loop? Plus, me at 16/17 had a slutty little waist and a flat tummy. Me now at 30 is morbidly obese. I would like to get back to my twink days.

2 minutes ago, Fita said:

and from the bottom of my broken heart because it has this beautiful field of sunflowers

MV5BZTUwM2VlOWQtNGUyYS00NjkzLWIyNDctZWM1

or don't let me be the last to know because of the nature envolved and it'd be nice to live with my love like in the video.

britney-dontletmebethelasttoknow.gif

I was about to say: MATM, Slumber Party, IaS4U, Boys - endless partynights. living on snacks and drinks.

Music Video Horror GIF by Polyvinyl Records

but us 90s teenage suburbia like in BOMT, crazy, Sometimes and FTBOMBH is super tempting too.

and the **** settings of DLMBTLTK, born to make you happy

but I am also an adventurer. so Toxic, womanizer and oops are great (including hunks).

but also my quest for fame and fortune would fit perfectly into lucky and My P.

oh and the wonders of nature in stronger.

the list is endless (but defn not up for gimme more, perfume, criminal, circus, overprotected´s and piece of me:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Such a good question and thread compared to some of the other dumb ones that get posted here on the regular..... For me it's a toss up between boys and don't let me be the last to know 

Boys:

Pros - good food, party vibes. 

Cons - I don't think I would get much sleep there. It seems too noisy. 

Dont let me be the last to know:

Pros - kick it with Britney, chill all day, fuxx that guy in the video all night long (whilst Britney is asleep, ofcourse ). 

Cons - I'm probably the friend Britney is singing about, when she says 'my friends say that your not into me' :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Yeah think I'm going with don't let me be the last to know. 

Edited by Email My D
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Such a good question and thread compared to some of the other dumb ones that get posted here on the regular..... For me it's a toss up between boys and don't let me be the last to know 

Boys:

Pros - good food, party vibes. 

Cons - I don't think I would get much sleep there. It seems too noisy. 

Dont let me be the last to know:

Pros - kick it with Britney, chill all day, fuxx that guy in the video all night long (whilst Britney is asleep). 

Cons - I'm probably the friend Britney is singing about, when she says 'my friends say that your not into me' :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Yeah think I'm going with don't let me be the last to know. 

great profile name:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes::cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block