Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce in the Bahamas

9 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

She’s almost forty. Geriatric pregnancies can be very dangerous. I don’t think it would be stupid at all if she wanted to be a mom now. She could of been one over a decade ago at 22 and that would of been 💯 appropriate.(if she wanted to) Maybe she doesn’t want to be a mom and thats okay too. I would be excited for her. Travis seems like dad material. He will want to retire soon like his brother. She’s getting to grandma age in a few years. Her fans just refuse to accept how old she is. Halle Bailey, Cardi, and Halsey for example are in their prime and are parents. Next year IVF might be illegal. So EVERYONE who wants kids and who might need help better start now. Sadly this is or reality in America. 

OMG she’s 34….6 years until 40. 

GRANDMA age?! 

girl what midwestern city you live in 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

She’s almost forty. Geriatric pregnancies can be very dangerous. I don’t think it would be stupid at all if she wanted to be a mom now. She could of been one over a decade ago at 22 and that would of been 💯 appropriate.(if she wanted to) Maybe she doesn’t want to be a mom and thats okay too. I would be excited for her. Travis seems like dad material. He will want to retire soon like his brother. She’s getting to grandma age in a few years. Her fans just refuse to accept how old she is. Halle Bailey, Cardi, and Halsey for example are in their prime and are parents. Next year IVF might be illegal. So EVERYONE who wants kids and who might need help better start now. Sadly this is or reality in America. 

Shes 34

18 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

If she got pregnant now at 34 she most likely would be considered a geriatric pregnancy, as that is 35 and older. 

people honestly should have kids when they’re ready. It’s better for the kids.

Also she can always leave the US. sounds like the best option as time goes by. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

If she got pregnant now at 34 she most likely would be considered a geriatric pregnancy, as that is 35 and older. 

people honestly should have kids when they’re ready. It’s better for the kids.

Also she can always leave the US. sounds like the best option as time goes by. 

Some people spent decades focusing on looks, careers, achievements, & one day it’s over. You can’t get time back no matter how rich you are or where you go. I love her. Id love for her to be the parent I can’t be. She will be amazing. 💙

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block