Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce in the Bahamas

2 minutes ago, AII said:

no! i want to keep seeing more of them. please keep sharing. thats why i check this site.. THANKS !

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

People need to leave her alone. She’s not working or on stage. This is her private time. She might end up like Diana if her fans don’t chill. She has no life. No freedom. They track her flights. Fans break into her homes and sleep in her bed. She keeps putting profits over her and her fans safety. I am concerned for her mentally.💔 When will it be enough?

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

A woman can truly never just have some belly without anyone speculating that she might be pregnant. She looks absolutely fine.

She is just glowing. Heterosezuals in their late thirties often reproduce when on vacations. They’re in paradise. She looks happy. He looks happy. 👍❤️

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
1 hour ago, Happiness1 said:

People need to leave her alone. She’s not working or on stage. This is her private time. She might end up like Diana if her fans don’t chill. She has no life. No freedom. They track her flights. Fans break into her homes and sleep in her bed. She keeps putting profits over her and her fans safety. I am concerned for her mentally.💔 When will it be enough?

She can choose to not care if she wants to. Otherwise I want to follow her every move !

46 minutes ago, AII said:

She can choose to not care if she wants to. Otherwise I want to follow her every move !

You’re absolutely right. That doesn’t change the fact that she is legally  liable for her fans safety. ☠️ TMZ says Diddy's plane is parked in Antigua. The Carters are being exposed. The monster on the hill better watch out. I dont know any adults who buy a mansion next door to a teenager so they can manipulate them when their mom passes. Then shame them in an album.  PR only goes so far. 

Edited by Happiness1

this man has everything to make me feel attracted to him, 2 mt tall, body hair, masculine. yet, I don't feel anything when looking at him. Is it possible that taylor takes away the s3x appeal from everything around her? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block