Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce in the Bahamas

45 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Wow wow

Is that a bump? Can you imagine her and Selena at the same time!! That’s too cuute

Please she’s not pregnant. She’s literally drinking in the pics. I think she looks amazing. 
Plus she has tons of shows to perform coming up. She’s not dumb enough to get pregnant right now.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

Please she’s not pregnant. She’s literally drinking in the pics. I think she looks amazing. 
Plus she has tons of shows to perform coming up. She’s not dumb enough to get pregnant right now.

She’s almost forty. Geriatric pregnancies can be very dangerous. I don’t think it would be stupid at all if she wanted to be a mom now. She could of been one over a decade ago at 22 and that would of been 💯 appropriate.(if she wanted to) Maybe she doesn’t want to be a mom and thats okay too. I would be excited for her. Travis seems like dad material. He will want to retire soon like his brother. She’s getting to grandma age in a few years. Her fans just refuse to accept how old she is. Halle Bailey, Cardi, and Halsey for example are in their prime and are parents. Next year IVF might be illegal. So EVERYONE who wants kids and who might need help better start now. Sadly this is or reality in America. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Happiness1 said:

She’s almost forty. Geriatric pregnancies can be very dangerous. I don’t think it would be stupid at all if she wanted to be a mom now. She could of been one over a decade ago at 22 and that would of been 💯 appropriate.(if she wanted to) Maybe she doesn’t want to be a mom and thats okay too. I would be excited for her. Travis seems like dad material. He will want to retire soon like his brother. She’s getting to grandma age in a few years. Her fans just refuse to accept how old she is. Halle Bailey, Cardi, and Halsey for example are in their prime and are parents. Next year IVF might be illegal. So EVERYONE who wants kids and who might need help better start now. Sadly this is or reality in America. 

she's rich. different rules apply for her. she can be a mother any day she wants even if she's 50, she has the money to get a surrogate any time she wants and if it's not in america she can do it in europe. Those problems are for poor people

Edited by Richie
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Creepy. Let them have time for themselves🧡

Britney at least shares with us when she is at the beach. This is stalker vibes.

no! i want to keep seeing more of them. please keep sharing. thats why i check this site.. THANKS !

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

she's rich. different rules apply for her. she can be a mother any day she wants even if she's 50, she has the money to get a surrogate any time she wants and if it's not in america she can do it in europe. Those problems are for poor people

🥶 Conservatives Laws are on the rise world over. Europe. Asia. Africa. LatIn America. Australia. Money helps but it can only do so much.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block