Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce in the Bahamas

10 minutes ago, Happiness1 said:

Some people spent decades focusing on looks, careers, achievements, & one day it’s over. You can’t get time back no matter how rich you are or where you go. I love her. Id love for her to be the parent I can’t be. She will be amazing. 💙

Maybe she doesn’t want to be. I totally agree that she seems like she’d be amazing at it, but there is nothing worse than giving a child resentment. 

also sorry you can’t be, or maybe just not there yet. There are so many ways you can be there for someone even if they’re not your child. ❤️

23 minutes ago, Happiness1 said:

Some people spent decades focusing on looks, careers, achievements, & one day it’s over. You can’t get time back no matter how rich you are or where you go. I love her. Id love for her to be the parent I can’t be. She will be amazing. 💙

Seems like something else is going on with this poster but just FYI tons of women get pregnant over this age. Here’s just a few:

WWW.SLICE.CA

As more and more women are giving birth later, here is a roundup of celebs who conceived or had children after the age...

26 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Seems like something else is going on with this poster but just FYI tons of women get pregnant over this age. Here’s just a few:

WWW.SLICE.CA

As more and more women are giving birth later, here is a roundup of celebs who conceived or had children after the age...

Stop interacting with me and I will gladly do the same. 💙

Edited by Happiness1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block