Is there a Britney album where you don't skip any songs?

I always skip one song or another. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Maybe I could say Blackout in which I skip Perfect Lover (how's it y'all going? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:) and I might skip boom boom or shadow when playing ITZ.

Edited by Fita

I mean when the albums were new I never skipped any of the songs. Then after a million listens, I then got tired of certain songs or just simply didn’t grow to like some. So there’s now songs on any given album I listen to that I skip songs, but Britney’s albums have fewer of those. 

If I had to choose one Britney album that I rarely skip, it’s the “Britney” album. 
spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don't skip any song on the Oops album. I never listen to Dear Diary but it's the last song so I just stop listening at When Your Eyes Say It. Same thing for the Circus album, always listen to the whole thing besides My Baby.

I don't skip any songs on Blackout.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, thegrove said:

kill it with a kiss

it should be deleted

private stop

to name a few :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Girl I can get Private Show (even though I like it) but these 2 are bangers tho??

Also I don't skip tracks from In The Zone, Blackout, the standard edition of Britney Jean and Glory. As much as I love Femme Fatale, I can only stream it without listening to BFB in a good day and as cute as My Baby is, I skip it most times.

Oops and Blackout

On Baby I actually only skip I Will Still Love You. On Britney I only skip Not A Girl.

On the other albums I skip a few more. 

I technically don’t skip songs on Britney Jean either. I just don’t listen to the album at all lol. 

Edited by Peter Pan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block