Princess Kate Middleton announces she has cancer

10 hours ago, Fita said:

Still it makes difference when you're poor and don't have ALL the material support, tho. Look at the pandemics we went through, for example.

Duh, no one's denying that. It's absolutely terrible when you're sick or even for more simple things like fixing teeth, and you can't afford it :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Rich people have insane privilege, but my point is that even they can be limited to a certain degree :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

i really don't blame anyone for being worried. the royals or whatever should have been more transparent. they made it seem very shady and sus. they literally could have just confirmed she isn't feeling well. releasing photoshopped pictures and all the other shady stuff they did surly didn't help. they actively ignored it for days/weeks and let it get worse and worse. i feel badly her royal "family" did this to her instead of just responding at all. it would have been so simple for them to confirm she is ok.

Edited by Kevney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block