Princess Kate Middleton announces she has cancer

• Leader

She said: “It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family, but I’ve had a fantastic medical team who have taken great care of me, for which I am so grateful.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous.

“The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

Praising her husband as “a great source of comfort and reassurance”, Kate added: “This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family.

“As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment.

“But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.”

Super sad :[

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, No Seas Cortes said:

So sad, sending her love and healing energy :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Can't believe cancer is still one of the most life-threatening illnesses, even rich people are limited in what they can do in certain cases :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Health is truly the most priceless thing in the world. All the money in the world can't guarantee you it :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This poor woman has been dealing with surgery, recovery, cancer diagnosis, having to decide to have chemo, taking care of her kids and family, all of her family’s responsibilities AND THEN having to be prepped up for those lame photo-ops and this ridiculously public video because of some damn incessant conspiracies by a bunch of crazies. Unbelievable.

And I still see comments on social media going “That’s AI”

• Love 2
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, No Seas Cortes said:

Health is truly the most priceless thing in the world. All the money in the world can't guarantee you it :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Still it makes difference when you're poor and don't have ALL the material support, tho. Look at the pandemics we went through, for example.

Edited by Fita
53 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

This poor woman has been dealing with surgery, recovery, cancer diagnosis, having to decide to have chemo, taking care of her kids and family, all of her family’s responsibilities AND THEN having to be prepped up for those lame photo-ops and this ridiculously public video because of some damn incessant conspiracies by a bunch of crazies. Unbelievable.

And I still see comments on social media going “That’s AI”

I agree with you but aren’t they public servants. Like tax payers pay them to do a job … 

not justifying the intrusive nature but I don’t think it’s the same thing as being curious about a celebrity.

its like if Kamala Harris disappeared … 

41 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I agree with you but aren’t they public servants. Like tax payers pay them to do a job … 

not justifying the intrusive nature but I don’t think it’s the same thing as being curious about a celebrity.

its like if Kamala Harris disappeared … 

That is their job, but like everyone else they deserve privacy, grace and time off in situations like these when they are sick. ESPECIALLY Kate, she’s always played the part, she deserves some credit and respect.

Imagine if you had cancer and needed chemotherapy and your boss was like “I have to see your medical records and you need to come in and show me you are sick because I pay your wages”

• Love 2
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

That is their job, but like everyone else they deserve privacy, grace and time off in situations like these when they are sick. ESPECIALLY Kate, she’s always played the part, she deserves some credit and respect.

Imagine if you had cancer and needed chemotherapy and your boss was like “I have to see your medical records and you need to come in and show me you are sick because I pay your wages”

Agreed, but I’m not sure if at work you can just take short term disability without disclosing your illness. I think she could’ve disclosed she was undergoing treatment and this would’ve stopped. Idk I also didn’t follow this closely . Wish her the best 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block