Legally Blonde writer Kiwi Smith reveals that Britney was considered to play Elle Woods

In the book Brit says shes a method actor and becomes the character 24/7! We nearly got Lawyerney! 

Noone puts Elle Woods in a conservatorship 😂😂 I can see Brit defending herself in court against a certain assets manager 😂

"The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known." 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Armchairrevolution said:

In the book Brit says shes a method actor and becomes the character 24/7! We nearly got Lawyerney! 

Noone puts Elle Woods in a conservatorship 😂😂 I can see Brit defending herself in court against a certain assets manager 😂

"The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known." 

I see Elle Woods defending Britney!!! Totally! And maybe giving tips about hair extensions 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 they would get along and make a feminist kinda Barbie movie!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Blingee??

Man that takes me back to when I used to be obsessed with making those when I was younger lol 

They have plenty of cute gifs of Britney to use as a thumbnail haha I saved plenty of them for that!

• Haha 2
On 3/22/2024 at 5:45 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney should have played Barbie 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

I just watched it. I was thinking man it’s about her. 🥰 Maybe that was one of the projects she was a ghostwriter for👻 hehe

Edited by Happiness1
Oops
19 hours ago, Fita said:

I see Elle Woods defending Britney!!! Totally! And maybe giving tips about hair extensions 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 they would get along and make a feminist kinda Barbie movie!

Wow great idea 💡 Her hair looks great. She said she got them done 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block