Britney’s POM Outfits were a CRIME! They’re currently trending on social media😬

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Her tour outfits went from badazz pop princess to almost cheap strip.per/h00ker style.

Idk why but I read somewhere that her dad was the one that chose the outfits not her.

That is gross if its true.

at this point i think he also tried them on at night and pretended to be Britney Spears since he had such obsession with Britney the brand 

Edited by BritBreakitDown20
  • Haha 3

Since Britney's body is still insane I don't understand why they didn't bring some archive : The OHT catsuit for the Work ***** Section, The Me Against the Music outfit for Blackout section, the TBSCT opening outfit for Circus, her slave outfit for the Jungle Section.

This is how you can bbe cheap but still iconic

Edited by itswwasheembitch
update
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Most of them were bad but some were actually good.

It's the stringy thong, waist thing she never took off, the most horrendous wigs I have ever seen that still give me Trauma.  Don't bet me started on the Jane The Virgin dress 💀

I think the issue was the mismatch of everything... Like she was just wearing random pieces of everything.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

They were sooooooo bad. The original 2.0 costumes were great and the original Marco Marco sketches were cool but the executions were not. Her team didn't hire good designers and Britney herself doesn't have good style. I remember the stories of her taking ideas to the seamstresses that would make a "costume" in like a day - that's why they looked so cheap.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

She stated in her book she knew she looked bad and the costumes were horrible

It was a tactic since the Femme Fatale tour! USA legs were full on productions and then bam the stage is gone. All the artists can tour with their full props and production and Britneys money went where?

• Love 2

Also lets not put the whole blame on Britney about the cut costumes. I feel like she had ideas to mix up things but she doesnt have a team to support them enough or even allow them to happen.

I was watching a MJ video talking about how he started incoporating socks as an accesory of his outfits and realised how much of a difference a detail can make if u get creative.

Even with all the stress Britney had for the last tour, she would put her hair up on a bun and she would make a hairflip to let them down for the dance break because she knows how to play the game.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I can she how Britney would probably rebel through her outfits. 

yall need to STOP saying she's somehow rebelling whenever something's ****, it's so ridiculous and cringe :saywat-towelney:

it's well known that homegirl has never had the best taste in clothing, but i doubt her team back then would allow her to pick her costumes. they were trashy people who probably hired some trashy stylist friend who was given a tiny budget to work with

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rebelling against what or who? Literally no one gives a damn anymore, she is just stuck and will get to 60 and still talk about the conservatorship and 8 gallons of blood.

Don't act like it's sth of minor importance. There was a violation of human rights for more than a decade with many systems being involved.

Also she has proved to be resilient and has gone through every challenge. Being 60 and still 'stuck' isn't sth that u can assume just like that.

• Love 3

Everything after her father and Loucifer took control looked cheap, cheap, cheap! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

She will work with the best fashion photographers, music video directors,  fashion designers, and stylists. She would always exude luxury and a cosmopolitan lifestyle. This is why people always had a hard time accepting the real Britney, the one who is not glamorous, the southern eccentric Belle who will eat Cheetos and walk barefoot. 

Is true that many of those fugly combos post c-ship are probably her idea and her way of rebelling or being creative, But she had to do with what she had at her disposal which was all those fugly clothes.  

Let's be honest, she doesn't have the best sense of style (especially post c-ship) and sadly the fashion community failed her by never making her part of that world compared to other pop stars and celebs. 

Edited by J45x
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Tbh I did like some of the outfits.

like the mugler bodysuit when she did pretty girl with Iggy as well as the crop top, hat and pants for break the ice before the revamp. That’s just classic Britney.

They weren’t all terrible I liked the green military leotard a lot and the black and white leatoard she worn during baby 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rebelling against what or who? Literally no one gives a damn anymore, she is just stuck and will get to 60 and still talk about the conservatorship and 8 gallons of blood.

That's what I asked other day... I don't understand  from what or who exactly she is rebelling now. If that’s the case...

Free, her father's out, an allegedly great lawyer allegedly fighting for her rights. She doesn’t need to be close to the family.

She definitely stuck and probably thinks her videos are making her parents very angry and sad... like a kid trying to annoy the parents after be grounded for a weekend.

I know it’s unrelated to costumes, but remember how when they took the residency on the road, they didn’t take the silver pole used for 3 and DYWCO?

Instead they all danced under an invisible pole and pretended it was there.

An absolutely terrifying decision. 

• Haha 1

Some of y’all are delusional. She chose these outfits. The only outfits from this time that looked good were designed for her. She slowly cut away at them and added accessories that didn’t match. She doesn’t have style. That’s the only answer. Even when she was young and gorgeous she didn’t have style but she could have worn a burlap sack back then and looked amazing. Her dad probably wanted her to wear nice costumes. Why wouldn’t he? Maybe it was her way of rebelling in a sense but regardless she is fashion challenged.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block