Britney’s POM Outfits were a CRIME! They’re currently trending on social media😬

Rumor has it wardrobe was the only thing she had control of. I can she how Britney would probably rebel through her outfits. 

she often mentions how she didnt want to look pretty because thats what her team wanted. So she would purposely dress bad to piss them off maybe…but then again she probably wasn’t even given much of a budget to work with in the first place!

I also heard some fans suggest they purposely made her look bad or allowed her to look bad to justify the conservatorship

regardless someone that loved her wouldn’t have let her go out on stage looking this way

the dancers had better styling than her😢

• Love 5

I think Britney being burnt out she was fine with simple items that just allowed her to be comfortable over looking like a pop star. She confirmed in her book she was going through the motions during a lot of POM except during Glory's release and the 2.0 shows.

There's also the stories about the costume staff for POM running around Vegas for store bought pieces and gluing stones on them sometimes the day of the show. At a certain point the people responsible for simple maintenance were the actual costume designers and that means the people over Britney's funds were done spending money on proper designers like they had before. The later version of the Circus jacket being two copies of the same jacket sewn together (one upside down) is an example.

• Love 5

So she is rebelling even today,  because she is wearing literally many things worse than that every day.

I used to think her father and his small budget was the reason. But Britney outfits, hair, makeup and now even teeth look a mess and she has the money to actually look good.

Currently we don't have Legmie to blame, so?

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block