Britney’s POM Outfits were a CRIME! They’re currently trending on social media😬

2 hours ago, The Dream said:

Don't act like it's sth of minor importance. There was a violation of human rights for more than a decade with many systems being involved.

Also she has proved to be resilient and has gone through every challenge. Being 60 and still 'stuck' isn't sth that u can assume just like that.

It has been 3 years. Britney should take her 2008 advice from FTR and “move on with it, let it go!”

1 hour ago, J45x said:

Everything after her father and Loucifer took control looked cheap, cheap, cheap! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

She will work with the best fashion photographers, music video directors,  fashion designers, and stylists. She would always exude luxury and a cosmopolitan lifestyle. This is why people always had a hard time accepting the real Britney, the one who is not glamorous, the southern eccentric Belle who will eat Cheetos and walk barefoot. 

Is true that many of those fugly combos post c-ship are probably her idea and her way of rebelling or being creative, But she had to do with what she had at her disposal which was all those fugly clothes.  

Let's be honest, she doesn't have the best sense of style (especially post c-ship) and sadly the fashion community failed her by never making her part of that world compared to other pop stars and celebs. 

Her team really dropped the ball with her after 2008. Britney 1998-2004 stylist put her in amazing outfits for music videos, performances and red carpets and made her look like an actual fashionista/up and coming fashion girl. Her team should’ve took it to the next level with the circus comeback and started dressing her more mature (since she was 27) and made her a high fashion girl like zendaya

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, The Dream said:

Don't act like it's sth of minor importance. There was a violation of human rights for more than a decade with many systems being involved.

Also she has proved to be resilient and has gone through every challenge. Being 60 and still 'stuck' isn't sth that u can assume just like that.

I know that, I know her situation is unique but we ain't seeing any progress.. I remember she called out team con publicly for keeping her situacion as a "hush hush" secret but now she is doing the same... and she can do whatever dont get me wrong, but I just don't see any signs of progress on she getting better, exactly the opposite and with Britney where there is smoke there is always a fire.

She has no friends and no family, no human being that is dealing with trauma can really just be on their own.. what happened to all her friends? why her friends decided to part ways? if it were 1 or 2 ok its normal.. friendships end, but all of them? Idk man.. I am saddened that she is dealing with all of this and I just want her to feel good, optimistic about life and to have a genuine support system to rely on when times get rough. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aj20 said:

Her team really dropped the ball with her after 2008. Britney 1998-2004 stylist put her in amazing outfits for music videos, performances and red carpets and made her look like an actual fashionista/up and coming fashion girl. Her team should’ve took it to the next level with the circus comeback and started dressing her more mature (since she was 27) and made her a high fashion girl like zendaya

The Circus tour was the last time they worked with actual designers (Dean and Dan from Dsquared2) for the show, after that it just went downhill. They rather take all that money spent on styling for themselves. They isolated her so no one in the fashion community could come around and be friends. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block