If you're a genuine fan, why are you supporting her social media? Update, Britney deletes Instagram

Just now, Britney is my god said:

She is like a family to me and I will always support her no matter what 

We need more people like this here,

wtf is this thread, let her be free with her hobbies,

Enough with this type of threads, how would you feel is she reads this?

Her own fans… damn.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I already said this and I will say it again; this is woman deep in mental illness. She needs medical help ASAP. She's not trolling, she's not healing, she's no fine. She's getting worse by the day, I just pray her sons get her the help she desperately needs 

Tell us more  Mr  Psychiatrist :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 3
9 hours ago, justhanging said:

I don't want to be mean and I get she's been through a lot but she's always spinning and dancing in her living room and that is fine but to post yourself like this for 5 years and looking unkempt for the most part? 
I think she has Stockholm syndrome and agoraphobia. Her last public appearance on a red carpet was in 2019.

I also get that isolation causes you to be weird and she looks very isolated since the end of the conservatorship. I hope her kids talk to her again and repair the relationship because I think they are the key to her healing.

But the reality is she hasn't gotten justice and doesn't seem to have gotten treatment for her trauma post conservatorship if she thinks posting herself this way publicly is a good thing. 

Team Con is laughing at her ruining her public image and I hate that. 

If those close to her truly cared they'd be helping her. Britney you are an amazing woman, please love yourself and stop the social media self sabotage.

So if you're a genuine fan why are some of you condoning her self sabotage on social media? It's not just 'fun' posts. They're clearly damaging her reputation and public image if you read comments and look at articles from the GP.

And why do you think you can tell this fan base how to express their support for Britney even in her lowest and least flattering points?

Why do you continue to perpetuate the notion that Britney should be controlled and only deserving of praise and support when she is “perfect” and camera ready? 

Shut your mouth and show some respect for a human being coping with trauma and hurt that you will never understand.

#mindyourbusinessb

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I already said this and I will say it again; this is woman deep in mental illness. She needs medical help ASAP. She's not trolling, she's not healing, she's no fine. She's getting worse by the day, I just pray her sons get her the help she desperately needs 

And I pray that you stop diagnosing someone who does not even know you exist.

You don’t know her health history.

You don’t know her medical records.

You know her purely from speculation and assumptions of her well-being.

For those reasons, it is irresponsible and inconsiderate of you to be judging her mental health based on her Instagram.

• Like 1

people like you are the ones that need to realize your ARE NOT her fans anymore, and that's fine, move on with it, keep the good memories, forget about current Britney.

We don't need to stop supporting her in order for you to feel good about being a hater now. Just embrace it. Pick another chick that fits your standards, maybe Taylor Swift or Doja Cat or whatever

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

And why do you think you can tell this fan base how to express their support for Britney even in her lowest and least flattering points?

Why do you continue to perpetuate the notion that Britney should be controlled and only deserving of praise and support when she is “perfect” and camera ready? 

Shut your mouth and show some respect for a human being coping with trauma and hurt that you will never understand.

#mindyourbusinessb

I won't shut my mouth. Maybe you need to get a brain.

The GP perception matters. That's how Free Britney happened. Justice for Britney is just as important and there's no momentum because she is weirding people out on Instagram and hurting her image. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

people like you are the ones that need to realize your ARE NOT her fans anymore, and that's fine, move on with it, keep the good memories, forget about current Britney.

We don't need to stop supporting her in order for you to feel good about being a hater now. Just embrace it. Pick another chick that fits your standards, maybe Taylor Swift or Doja Cat or whatever

Actually, I'm a real fan that is concerned. You can have your rose-tinted glasses and be deluded.

I never once attacked Britney and said she isn't OK. What happened to her is not OK and that should be the main focus. But if she presented her social media feed, the only window the world has to her, a bit better then maybe she'd have more global support in her quest for justice. Getting justice is what's currently important to her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, justhanging said:

I won't shut my mouth. Maybe you need to get a brain.

The GP perception matters. That's how Free Britney happened. Justice for Britney is just as important and there's no momentum because she is weirding people out on Instagram and hurting her image. 

You need to shut it because you are NOT a true fan. Real, true fans will stick with Britney even through the bad and lows of her life.

Real, true fans have empathy and understanding towards someone who was stripped of her basic human rights.

Real, true fans have compassion, not judgement, towards someone who is coping with the trauma of her abuses.

You, on the other hand, are the kind of fan who will only appreciate her when she’s controlled, manipulated, and treated like a cash cow. GTFO of this fan base — no one wants you here! 💅 

8 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Since 2019 she hasn’t been an entertainer. She doesn’t want to entertain anyone right now. She is in a 5 year legal battle. Also a divorce. So aside from being positive, what can fans do? What do you think you can achieve? You think reading cruel stuff from So Called Fans is gunna lift her up and regain her confidence? 

Ugh I dont want her back to "entertain". I don't support her brand ever since, that's it.

I will not like her bizarre posts just to prove something. 

And no, I don't think Internet should be the answer for her problems. She should ask for mental health professionals,  truly heal away of instagram and all the bull.s.hit. 

Be positive e be a liar are two very different things. The truth is always the best way to face anything. 

• Like 2
Just now, Pabaroti1986 said:

You need to shut it because you are NOT a true fan. Real, true fans will stick with Britney even through the bad and lows of her life.

Real, true fans have empathy and understanding towards someone who was stripped of her basic human rights.

Real, true fans have compassion, not judgement, towards someone who is coping with the trauma of her abuses.

You, on the other hand, are the kind of fan who will only appreciate her when she’s controlled, manipulated, and treated like a cash cow. GTFO of this fan base — no one wants you here! 💅 

Last I checked, being a fan wasn't about blindly accepting everything thrown at you. It's about loving someone's artistry and wanting the best for them.

But hey, if your definition of a "true fan" involves turning a blind eye to her suffering, then fine, count me out. I'll stick with being a compassionate human being first and a fan second.  

For the record, never once have I not been sympathetic to her insane amounts of trauma. I want Team Con in prison. But the way she has been doing her social media for years now has caused a lasting negative impact to the way GP sees her. Read the articles written about her. The book was great because it gave people perspective about all she has been through. But that kindness only lasted so long because of what she puts on her Instagram account. Do you believe Team Con won't try to use the way people see her social media as proof that they were right about putting her in a conservatorship?  

1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Last I checked, being a fan wasn't about blindly accepting everything thrown at you. It's about loving someone's artistry and wanting the best for them.

But hey, if your definition of a "true fan" involves turning a blind eye to her suffering, then fine, count me out. I'll stick with being a compassionate human being first and a fan second.  

For the record, never once have I not been sympathetic to her insane amounts of trauma. I want Team Con in prison. But the way she has been doing her social media for years now has caused a lasting negative impact to the way GP sees her. Read the articles written about her. The book was great because it gave people perspective about all she has been through. But that kindness only lasted so long because of what she puts on her Instagram account. Do you believe Team Con won't try to use the way people see her social media as proof that they were right about putting her in a conservatorship?  

And let me remind you, you have no right to tell fans here how they should express their support for Britney, including liking and engaging with her Instagram posts. True, real fans don’t choose to stan for Britney when times get rough and ugly. Clearly, you’re one of those “fans.”

And let me also remind you, above all, you have no right to expect Britney of how she should conduct herself on her social media. Just because it is not a polished, highly curated feed of a manufactured and controlled pop star, it doesn’t mean she is not calling the shots and choosing to behave as she wishes 13 years after the conservatorship.

It’s quite ironic that you say you want accountability for Team Con but here you are expressing and committing exactly the same level of control over someone’s autonomy. Disgusting and shameful 🤮 

5 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

And let me remind you, you have no right to tell fans here how they should express their support for Britney, including liking and engaging with her Instagram posts. True, real fans don’t choose to stan for Britney when times get rough and ugly. Clearly, you’re one of those “fans.”

And let me also remind you, above all, you have no right to expect Britney of how she should conduct herself on her social media. Just because it is not a polished, highly curated feed of a manufactured and controlled pop star, it doesn’t mean she is not calling the shots and choosing to behave as she wishes 13 years after the conservatorship.

It’s quite ironic that you say you want accountability for Team Con but here you are expressing and committing exactly the same level of control over someone’s autonomy. Disgusting and shameful 🤮 

Ah, the self-appointed spokesperson for "true fans" strikes again with their manifesto!

Since when does expressing concern for someone's well-being equate to trying to control them? No she doesn't need a conservatorship, she never qualified for it, and no she should not be controlled by anyone. Nobody should be controlling anybody. I'm an abolitionist. All guardianships need to be abolished.

In regard to Britney's social media, you're right, she can post whatever she damn well pleases. But guess what? The GP critique it. They perceive her social media, in large, negatively. So before you go waving your "true fan" flag around like a sword of righteousness, maybe take a moment to reflect on what it truly means to support someone in their goals of getting justice, which will involve the support of GP with how corrupt the system is. And if you can't handle that, well, there's always the option to log off. 

Yall act like she's applying for some job and her social media might stop her from getting hired. 

She's Britney Spears, she can post whatever she wants, if people don't like it don't follow, but don't be telling a multimillionaire and a grown *** woman what she can and can't do or what you think she should do. 

Yall should be more worried about your own socials, because unlike her yall actually need to convince employers to hire you. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Yall act like she's applying for some job and her social media might stop her from getting hired. 

She's Britney Spears, she can post whatever she wants, if people don't like it don't follow, but don't be telling a multimillionaire and a grown *** woman what she can and can't do or what you think she should do. 

Yall should be more worried about your own socials, because unlike her yall actually need to convince employers to hire you. 

Amen! Say it louder so @justhanging can hear it. Acting like the self-righteous savior no one asked for. 

Like, seriously, STFU. Why are you so fixated over how Britney lives her life and shows up on social media? Now that her abusive conservatorship is over, it’s her life and her choices how she shows up.

Is her dancing making you feel uncomfortable? Is her posts making you worried about the general public’s perception?

Guess what?! It’s NOT about you so get over yourself dictating over how someone else wants to live her life. Again, since you’ve dedicated a whole thread bashing Britney, the most constructive part is actually for you to leave her alone and worry about your own life! 😡 

• Love 1

When you love someone you always support them.

You probably think that to support someone means that you automatically encourage them to keep displaying the same type of behavior. It does not. Have you not noticed that she won't change her content even when she gets belittled and criticized ? Not supporting someone won't change their behavior and it will only make them feel more alone and isolated.

She's not doing anything illegal or wrong and we need to give her the space, freedom and grace to find out how she wants to live her life and what she wants to put out into the world.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

When you love someone you always support them.

You probably think that to support someone means that you automatically encourage them to keep displaying the same type of behavior. It does not. Have you not noticed that she won't change her content even when she gets belittled and criticized ? Not supporting someone won't change their behavior and it will only make them feel more alone and isolated.

She's not doing anything illegal or wrong and we need to give her the space, freedom and grace to find out how she wants to live her life and what she wants to put out into the world.

Keywords for @justhanging

“…she’s not doing anything illegal or wrong…”

Ain’t that the truth? The problem with people like @justhanging here is they are recklessly perpetuating the notion Britney should be controlled and her creative freedom to post whatever it is she wants should be stifled. Acting like they care about justice for Britney when it’s all a facade - it’s all about their own discomfort and insecurity because this pop star no longer conforms to the cookie cutter, perfectly curated, polished dance choreography image. 

WTF is Britney doing wrong exactly? Her dancing with knives making you uncomfortable? Her walking around in various dresses cringing you? Good. It’s not her, it’s you. Check yourself.

Her life, her social media, her choices, her call, as Rosengart famously said.

For once, let Britney be 🌹 

Edited by Pabaroti1986
Multimedia
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, justhanging said:

Why do I even bother anymore? Reread my initial post if you care enough.

Anytime Britney speaks via voice notes she sounds intelligent and she sounds like her old self. The majority of time she posts on social media she appears to be either trolling or acting like an erratic rebellious teenager. It's not a good look and it has affected how the GP sees her. 

When the conservatorship ended, the GP was on her side. Now I see so much hate and we know she's done nothing wrong to deserve hate but on SOCIAL MEDIA she has given off a very negative appearance. That's all. 

But she don’t care about GP

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block