If you're a genuine fan, why are you supporting her social media? Update, Britney deletes Instagram

16 minutes ago, willys said:

Britney's life seems worse now than in 2016, for example. She seems extremely isolated and when we rarely see her going out it's always with Cade and Cade's friends. Every time she travels it's ALWAYS to the same places... Mexico, Hawaii... She says she's going to London but we've never seen a single one... 

She looks completely alone, bored, hurt, and getting worse.

You don't know anything about her life.  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:  None of us do. And judging someone's life only by looking into what we see on social media is moronic!  You come and give this armchair psychological analysis thinking it makes you smart but it just shows your ignorance.  I'm pretty sure someone who comes to Britney's forum to give an opinion about her life without knowing her is not all that well in the head. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:  What are you expecting exactly? That she will come one day to this particular thread, read your nasty opinion about her life, and be like: "You know what? user Willys may be right"

Like girl, please have a look in the mirror. :clown_meme__makeup_green::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Edited by J45x
  • Love 4

If using IG to dance and express yourself as an outlet is weird then that's your opinion. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

People barely know what's going on beyond those videos. She's a private person and she chooses what she wants to share on her IG. 

I think what's very weird to me is when many people act like they know what's going on in her life just based on her IG? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Edited by ifuseekari
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

I would love to see her posting a video of her just talking normally to see how it feels and how she vibes, but the only videos posted of her talking she an anxious mess and can’t stay calm. I worry that’s how she acts 24/7. 

She is calm here

11 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Uhhhhh Ok ….
🤣 You don’t know her truth…  You’re publicly expressing she posts bizarre stuff online so she must be committed to a psych ward to seek help? Does she have to share her medical records, treatments, medications, schedules, and appointments with fans. NO. Are you saying you know she has no “help” or if she has health professionals visit her home or if she goes to meetings?  NOT OUR BUSINESS 🎶 What she has shared publicly and on social media is she does Equine Therapy among other things. The rate at which she heals is not determine by fans, family, or doctors. No Matter How Much we LOVE her. Her soul and spirit will determine that. That’s Life. She is asking for time, space, and grace to heal. That could be 25 years. It’s a process. Fellow fans are not asking you to lie. We are asking you to keep showing empathy. To keep speaking with kindness. Because she is worth it. She is worth fighting for. 💕 She has said many times she loves us and she wants us happy as well. So please. Find the things you love. About her, about yourselves, about your loved ones, about life. 💕☘️ 

I am happy she cares to post. That she wants interact and engage despite all the things she’s been through. That she finds confidence in herself. The naked body doesn’t offend me. Polyester doesn’t offend me. Mascara doesn't offend me. Messy buns and air dried pool hair doesn't offend me. Old pictures doesn’t offend me. Her dating POC doesn’t offend me. I see a healthy independent individual enjoying FREEDOM in the privacy of her home. I see a gorgeous woman sunbathing nude. I do too. I like nude beaches. 

Britney Spears Kicks ***!!!! 

Sis... you are talking like a cult member.

That's much creepier than Britney instagram.

Take care. matt smith manson GIF by IFC FIlms

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a cycle they refuse to admit to seeing themselves, Britney does this pattern of the same spinning, same everything over and over again. Others seem to think she's healing more than not, but if she were healing you think there would be a change in her content with the things she's doing.

The sad part is I only see her isolated and home most of the time, these mini vacations she's been on remind me of how team Con would let her get a vacation once in a while.

Good call.

People saying her vacations are proof things changed are just lying to themselves. 

During the c-ship years Britney went to hawaii many times, we have candids to prove it. Her sons usually went with her. 

Now the same robotic forced content every vacation since 2019. They think everything's fine because she smiles lol.  

How many times we read "she's looking so much happier, look her big smile" "she smiling more lately, healing queen" lol.

I would love to see some solid proof anything changed,  but if it wasn't for the already failed marriage, I  couldn’t say anything else different than the c-ship years. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, willys said:

Britney's life seems worse now than in 2016, for example. She seems extremely isolated and when we rarely see her going out it's always with Cade and Cade's friends. Every time she travels it's ALWAYS to the same places... Mexico, Hawaii... She says she's going to London but we've never seen a single one... 

She looks completely alone, bored, hurt, and getting worse.

Keyword: “she LOOKS…”

That does NOT make it factual. You are purely being speculative.

You don’t know her. She will never know you even exist. So quit your conspiracy theories already and let her live her life!

I guess you forget the fact that she is retired.... Do you know what a retired person do? If they have money, like Britney, they will travel and in their free time do whatever makes them happy, in this case for Britney is dancing or watch tv all day, and repeat the same thing next day. I know that from some of you this might seem boring or weird...

Even if she's not alright, what are YOU gonna do?? Some of yall are just stupid!! 
You can't pray away mental illness.
You can't wish away mental illness.
You can't talk away mental illness.
You can't comment away mental illness.

You can't dr*g away (as some of yall suggested) mental illness.

If she's suffering, she's suffering ALONE. Her depression is hers, not yours!! Britney has to go through it ALONE!! Besides she told us she is AFRAID of therapist because of her lunatic father!! 

It's very nasty to pretend that you ~care~ for her wellbeing when in reality it's just she isn't presentable to you anymore. Look at xtina fans!! When she was a bit chubby, they were so silent. Now that she has lost her weight, they act like she has a top 10 hit and are acting like she's the hottest thing ever just because she's thin again. This is beyond cruel. I'd have issues if my own fans only liked me when I look good, I thought people cared for her music?

Stop acting like you know something, stop acting like you are in her life. You're NOT. 

I wish you guys had the balls to say that you hate her content and she looks bad. All this "...but we actually care, just do this and that and this and that we'll be fine" is just pure gaslightning.
She's been posting her spinning videos for years now, aren't you tired saying how bad they are? At what point do you think you should maybe just unfollow her? It's always the same content: cute anime pictures, ai pictures, her butt, twirling around, vacation, showing her clothes, selfies.

This is what she wants to share with us, whether YOU like it or not. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Even if she's not alright, what are YOU gonna do?? Some of yall are just stupid!! 
You can't pray away mental illness.
You can't wish away mental illness.
You can't talk away mental illness.
You can't comment away mental illness.

You can't dr*g away (as some of yall suggested) mental illness.

If she's suffering, she's suffering ALONE. Her depression is hers, not yours!! Britney has to go through it ALONE!! Besides she told us she is AFRAID of therapist because of her lunatic father!! 

It's very nasty to pretend that you ~care~ for her wellbeing when in reality it's just she isn't presentable to you anymore. Look at xtina fans!! When she was a bit chubby, they were so silent. Now that she has lost her weight, they act like she has a top 10 hit and are acting like she's the hottest thing ever just because she's thin again. This is beyond cruel. I'd have issues if my own fans only liked me when I look good, I thought people cared for her music?

Stop acting like you know something, stop acting like you are in her life. You're NOT. 

I wish you guys had the balls to say that you hate her content and she looks bad. All this "...but we actually care, just do this and that and this and that we'll be fine" is just pure gaslightning.
She's been posting her spinning videos for years now, aren't you tired saying how bad they are? At what point do you think you should maybe just unfollow her? It's always the same content: cute anime pictures, ai pictures, her butt, twirling around, vacation, showing her clothes, selfies.

This is what she wants to share with us, whether YOU like it or not. 

It's clear you're passionate about defending Britney, but it's also important to recognize that being a fan doesn't mean turning a blind eye to everything. If she's enduring such hardships, perhaps constructive criticism from genuine fans could help guide her towards a healthier path, rather than justifying every action under the guise of support.

If she desires justice in the court, then the court of public opinion is important.

Being presentable on social media isn't about her appearance, it's about presenting herself in a way that aligns with her goals.

I think I'm done responding to this topic. I've made all my points. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 1

Even if Britney is 'retired', if she doesn't care about the management of her social media, she should. This will be a loooong retirement, she still has ongoing expenses, she left the conservatorship with a relatively modest amount of money for a star her ilk. In 2019 there was considerably more expenditure than reported income.

If there is nothing else given to the public, people are going to form an opinion based on what they see on her social media. Is all we have to show for the past 5 years an 18 second clip of a tired looking Britney talking about her garden?

Maybe Britney should hire BritneyTheStan from Twitter to help run her social media! at least they note things like important anniversaries, Britney's place in current pop culture with her legacy, and they show some enthusiasm.

There are times I might blast my favourite music in my house and dance around a bit in my basics for fun, but would I think of uploading it to social media and making it my main content? I can't say I have, for obvious reasons.

I am sorry guys, I hope this is something she works through, but she's setting herself up to one day have to make a return to stage for commercial reasons. Everything she originally worked so hard for seems to be getting tossed away and it makes absolutely no sense to me with regard to her future.

17 hours ago, J45x said:

You don't know anything about her life.  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:  None of us do. And judging someone's life only by looking into what we see on social media is moronic!  You come and give this armchair psychological analysis thinking it makes you smart but it just shows your ignorance.  I'm pretty sure someone who comes to Britney's forum to give an opinion about her life without knowing her is not all that well in the head. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:  What are you expecting exactly? That she will come one day to this particular thread, read your nasty opinion about her life, and be like: "You know what? user Willys may be right"

Like girl, please have a look in the mirror. :clown_meme__makeup_green::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

It's amazing how in denial you guys are

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block