If you're a genuine fan, why are you supporting her social media? Update, Britney deletes Instagram

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Doing my part...

Early 2019 was the last time I liked a post from her IG account.

I just can't lie and say I enjoy what is going on. 

The lack of transparency is a problem growing more and more every year.

I think some fans truly believe there's nothing wrong happening it, others pretend just to avoid any headache... now some of them blame the trauma for every single bizarre thing from the account. Just like: 

Since 2019 she hasn’t been an entertainer. She doesn’t want to entertain anyone right now. She is in a 5 year legal battle. Also a divorce. So aside from being positive, what can fans do? What do you think you can achieve? You think reading cruel stuff from So Called Fans is gunna lift her up and regain her confidence? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I already said this and I will say it again; this is woman deep in mental illness. She needs medical help ASAP. She's not trolling, she's not healing, she's no fine. She's getting worse by the day, I just pray her sons get her the help she desperately needs 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I already said this and I will say it again; this is woman deep in mental illness. She needs medical help ASAP. She's not trolling, she's not healing, she's no fine. She's getting worse by the day, I just pray her sons get her the help she desperately needs 

How can you say with certainty that she is not healing and getting worse day by day? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Her social media posts have been utterly embarrassing and it’s been 2+ years of it. It’s not changing - just the delusionals support it or condone it but we can’t do anything about it. Either unfollow or just ignore :enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 3

Britney needs help. 3 years have passed and we haven't seen any progress happening. Quite the contrary, things have only gotten worse, and will get even worse if she continues to neglect herself. Many say that Lithium is responsible for making her like this, but there is no evidence of this, just another theory that fans have concluded to justify her bizarre behavior. But what some don't know is that some Untreated mental illnesses, such as bipolar or borderline, tend to cause permanent damage to the brain, potentially leading to dementia in the long run. Britney's bipolar disorder is obvious, and you don't even need a degree in psychiatry to reach that conclusion. And if she continues to refuse to receive help, the next few years will be terrible for her. Her mental health will only get worse and there is a high chance she will go back to a c-ship.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, J45x said:

I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

You better get back in there and read it!!!!

We ARE CONCERNED!!!!! Hesam told me today we should be worried about her instagramer during our DL date 

I don't think she can be mentally stable without improving her relationship with her brainwashed ungrateful kids. I don't think she has good supporting system. She seems very isolated. Even Sam kinda gave up on his scam with that divorce. She didn't really get her justice. So I hope she doesn't feel suicidal deep down. She needs new people on her life who really wants her best. Making new album would have been therapeutic for her. But she clearly doesn't believe that anymore. 

• Like 2

i agree with this but also remind myself, she was never the other person. Mandy, Xtina, Jessica all spoke out. They were brands, just like LG, or Apple, or Walmart. They were just the FACE of the brand. and they did a GREAT job of it. shes not "losing" anything. it was never hers to lose

Marketing Brand GIF by Similarweb

It's sad seeing this cycle of activation and deactivation of her IG, Britney is clearly bored and isolated.

Healing does take time, I'm afraid she's not really trying to do anything different to help heal.

I see her more as rebelling and tarnishing her popstar persona as an F U to her family and team con. 

Almost every IG post seems like she's had the same hair and backdrops for months and months. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, justhanging said:

I don't want to be mean and I get she's been through a lot but she's always spinning and dancing in her living room and that is fine but to post yourself like this for 5 years and looking unkempt for the most part? 
I think she has Stockholm syndrome and agoraphobia. Her last public appearance on a red carpet was in 2019.

I also get that isolation causes you to be weird and she looks very isolated since the end of the conservatorship. I hope her kids talk to her again and repair the relationship because I think they are the key to her healing.

But the reality is she hasn't gotten justice and doesn't seem to have gotten treatment for her trauma post conservatorship if she thinks posting herself this way publicly is a good thing. 

Team Con is laughing at her ruining her public image and I hate that. 

If those close to her truly cared they'd be helping her. Britney you are an amazing woman, please love yourself and stop the social media self sabotage.

So if you're a genuine fan why are some of you condoning her self sabotage on social media? It's not just 'fun' posts. They're clearly damaging her reputation and public image if you read comments and look at articles from the GP.

Have you read her book? Her account of it all? If so, idk how you could write this. If not, you shouldn’t speak on it until you do.

Shes her own person, a grown adult woman. Why must she behave and perform a certain way because other people want or expect it? Should I come and police your social media posts to see what I feel is personally appropriate or not and then question you about it? Do you see how bizarre that is?

If she wanted y’all’s opinion she’d ask. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney needs help. 3 years have passed and we haven't seen any progress happening. Quite the contrary, things have only gotten worse, and will get even worse if she continues to neglect herself. Many say that Lithium is responsible for making her like this, but there is no evidence of this, just another theory that fans have concluded to justify her bizarre behavior. But what some don't know is that some Untreated mental illnesses, such as bipolar or borderline, tend to cause permanent damage to the brain, potentially leading to dementia in the long run. Britney's bipolar disorder is obvious, and you don't even need a degree in psychiatry to reach that conclusion. And if she continues to refuse to receive help, the next few years will be terrible for her. Her mental health will only get worse and there is a high chance she will go back to a c-ship.

Really, she just needs to find the meds that are right for her or she may end up suicidal or with brain damage 

Those who still think she's just trolling on instagram is delusional. These repeatedly deleting posts within seconds after posting and deactivated her ig for days and activate it again is not normal behavior. All her posts were the same.... Same movement, face expressions in every posts.... it's like Shes only doing things the same repeatedly every day. Like dating same type of losers even her life was ruined by people like that before.... she's still keep doing it and like never learned from her mistakes, or she doesn't know there's other types of people / types of lives/ types of things  she can be with / live / can do. 

Hope one day she finally realizes there's so many things to do in life. 

• Like 6

My teenage niece says “she’s weird” when she sees her Instagram. The general public thinks her posts are weird. I, as a fan, think her posts are weird.

She also keeps posting old pics and old cringey videos. Her reactivating and deactivating every other few days is also strange. She can just not engage at all, she doesn’t need to deactivate altogether. What’s the point if she’s just going to return three days later?

Edited by j4j05
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, j4j05 said:

My teenage niece says “she’s weird” when she sees her Instagram. The general public thinks her posts are weird. I, as a fan, think her posts are weird.

She also keeps posting old pics and old cringey videos. Her reactivating and deactivating every other few days is also strange. She can just not engage at all, she doesn’t need to deactivate altogether. What’s the point if she’s just going to return three days later?

Social media addiction is real. You sometimes need to delete the app or deactivate to make sure that you don't go on there.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block