If you're a genuine fan, why are you supporting her social media? Update, Britney deletes Instagram

I agree. Every time somebody says that, so-called, fans trying to be all sassy about it. What she's doing is self sabotage and she is clearly not happy herself, which she mentioned times and times again. 

The instagram posts have turned her into a joke. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, humstarr said:

I agree. Every time somebody says that, so-called, fans trying to be all sassy about it. What she's doing is self sabotage and she is clearly not happy herself, which she mentioned times and times again. 

The instagram posts have turned her into a joke. 

Say it louder for this fanbase

Marketing Sound Sticker by Netron

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

You’re bragging about bullying abused women online. WTF. 

Why do I even bother anymore? Reread my initial post if you care enough.

Anytime Britney speaks via voice notes she sounds intelligent and she sounds like her old self. The majority of time she posts on social media she appears to be either trolling or acting like an erratic rebellious teenager. It's not a good look and it has affected how the GP sees her. 

When the conservatorship ended, the GP was on her side. Now I see so much hate and we know she's done nothing wrong to deserve hate but on SOCIAL MEDIA she has given off a very negative appearance. That's all. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Why do I even bother anymore? Reread my initial post if you care enough.

Anytime Britney speaks via voice notes she sounds intelligent and she sounds like her old self. The majority of time she posts on social media she appears to be either trolling or acting like an erratic rebellious teenager. It's not a good look and it has affected how the GP sees her. 

When the conservatorship ended, the GP was on her side. Now I see so much hate and we know she's done nothing wrong to deserve hate but on SOCIAL MEDIA she has given off a very negative appearance. That's all. 

Oh I read it. Are you taking national censuses?  

• Like 1

Britney never followed GPs thoughts and what we learned from Britneys life is that she was right from the start.. yes maybe it’s not helping her image but she doesn’t care.. she never did cause she was never doing anything wrong she was just doing her thing not what others wanted her to do! 

that what makes her Britney Spears!

I think after some time people will understand that they GP was too harsh (again)

Do I love or like her spinning videos?! Usually I don’t.

Do I like her script captions? Mostly yes!

Do I like her stories? - always

Do I like her nude pics? - mostly no even her body is hot but I never liked provocative pics 

Do I like her personal thoughts? - I love them! Especially the letters she wrote for her fans in 2004/05/06

But does she should behave how I desire? - of course not!!

she is a person and can act whatever she wants. I support her freedom not the content I want to see.. 

I get ur feelings that you might be afraid of what can follow GPs reactions cause it harmed Britney many times but we don’t have a right to criticize human being for dancing or not looking the way that we want her to look. We don’t know how she lives or what she does. We don’t know if she has a mental problems or not. I hate when people criticizes her and make conclusions about her mental state without any knowledge.

• Love 1

Doing my part...

Early 2019 was the last time I liked a post from her IG account.

I just can't lie and say I enjoy what is going on. 

The lack of transparency is a problem growing more and more every year.

I think some fans truly believe there's nothing wrong happening, others pretend everything's fine just to avoid any headache... now some of them blame the trauma for every single bizarre thing from the account. Just like: 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block