If you're a genuine fan, why are you supporting her social media? Update, Britney deletes Instagram

2 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

But she don’t care about GP

Britney's always recognized how fickle the GP has been with her. Doesn't make sense to change aspects of her IG just to appease them (esp. in the name of  getting justice) when we know they'll easily turn their back on her over something silly/dumb (like some people here in this fanbase)

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I already said this and I will say it again; this is woman deep in mental illness. She needs medical help ASAP. She's not trolling, she's not healing, she's no fine. She's getting worse by the day, I just pray her sons get her the help she desperately needs 

Ew ***** log off

First, she’s never cared about what the “GP” thinks of her. They’ve always dragged her. 

Second, the obsession over her instagram is laughable, how many times are we gonna talk about this, she’s doing her own thing so just let her be 

The comments about her appearance though, I’d love to see what these people look like who always have something negative to say

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

Britney never cared about GP... okay

Hmm then why she complained many times about how people are mean to her online? Bullied her? How many times she said sorry for the way she looks?

Britney can say she doesn't care and the fans can believe it to feel better about the GP opinions, but that’s not the truth.

A person giving no fu.ck about others wouldn’t act like Britney. 

She just seems lost, doesn't know her content is extremely scary. People around her probably tells the GP and fans are complaining for nothing and she is doing fine. You can tell Cade is a "Yes person" to keep her trust in him.

There's nothing remotely normal about her content, but living in a isolated bubble can make you think that's normal. Britney feeds from her "friends/team" informations and opinions.

She cares... A lot.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney never cared about GP... okay

Hmm then why she complained many times about how people are mean to her online? Bullied her? How many times she said sorry for the way she looks?

Britney can say she doesn't care and the fans can believe it to feel better about the GP opinions, but that’s not the truth.

A person giving no fu.ck about others wouldn’t act like Britney. 

She just seems lost, doesn't know her content is extremely scary. People around her probably tells the GP and fans are complaining for nothing and she is doing fine. You can tell Cade is a "Yes person" to keep her trust in him.

There's nothing remotely normal about her content, but living in a isolated bubble can make you think that's normal. Britney feeds from her "friends/team" informations and opinions.

She cares... A lot.

You get it.

• Like 1

I have passed judgement on her instagram before. However, seeing how her loser cousin and her awful mom speak of her on Facebook with strangers, and seeing obvious Team Con trolls (or possibly even dumb gambling addicts like Victoria)… yeah I’m not gonna play along with that narrative. Also, real fans won’t say nasty **** like “she needs to take a shower”. No way.

If some you guys don’t want a “mysterious” death for Britney then stop pushing the narrative she isn’t well. We get it, she’s on the weird side now. But her life seems awfully quiet. I find it weird several posters here always repeat she gives them Anna Nicole Smith vibes, is that a coincidence or Team Con trying to push the narrative she isn’t well so that the world won’t be surprised if something happens to her? 

At the end of the day, there’s nothing dangerous about being “weird” and dressing badly at home. She seems to lead a very quiet life.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, justhanging said:

I don't want to be mean and I get she's been through a lot but she's always spinning and dancing in her living room and that is fine but to post yourself like this for 5 years and looking unkempt for the most part? 
I think she has Stockholm syndrome and agoraphobia. Her last public appearance on a red carpet was in 2019.

I also get that isolation causes you to be weird and she looks very isolated since the end of the conservatorship. I hope her kids talk to her again and repair the relationship because I think they are the key to her healing.

But the reality is she hasn't gotten justice and doesn't seem to have gotten treatment for her trauma post conservatorship if she thinks posting herself this way publicly is a good thing. 

Team Con is laughing at her ruining her public image and I hate that. 

If those close to her truly cared they'd be helping her. Britney you are an amazing woman, please love yourself and stop the social media self sabotage.

So if you're a genuine fan why are some of you condoning her self sabotage on social media? It's not just 'fun' posts. They're clearly damaging her reputation and public image if you read comments and look at articles from the GP.

Me before I see any of her posts:

slavicdaddy-slavic.gif

12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh I dont want her back to "entertain". I don't support her brand ever since, that's it.

I will not like her bizarre posts just to prove something. 

And no, I don't think Internet should be the answer for her problems. She should ask for mental health professionals,  truly heal away of instagram and all the bull.s.hit. 

Be positive e be a liar are two very different things. The truth is always the best way to face anything. 

Uhhhhh Ok ….
🤣 You don’t know her truth…  You’re publicly expressing she posts bizarre stuff online so she must be committed to a psych ward to seek help? Does she have to share her medical records, treatments, medications, schedules, and appointments with fans. NO. Are you saying you know she has no “help” or if she has health professionals visit her home or if she goes to meetings?  NOT OUR BUSINESS 🎶 What she has shared publicly and on social media is she does Equine Therapy among other things. The rate at which she heals is not determine by fans, family, or doctors. No Matter How Much we LOVE her. Her soul and spirit will determine that. That’s Life. She is asking for time, space, and grace to heal. That could be 25 years. It’s a process. Fellow fans are not asking you to lie. We are asking you to keep showing empathy. To keep speaking with kindness. Because she is worth it. She is worth fighting for. 💕 She has said many times she loves us and she wants us happy as well. So please. Find the things you love. About her, about yourselves, about your loved ones, about life. 💕☘️ 

I am happy she cares to post. That she wants interact and engage despite all the things she’s been through. That she finds confidence in herself. The naked body doesn’t offend me. Polyester doesn’t offend me. Mascara doesn't offend me. Messy buns and air dried pool hair doesn't offend me. Old pictures doesn’t offend me. Her dating POC doesn’t offend me. I see a healthy independent individual enjoying FREEDOM in the privacy of her home. I see a gorgeous woman sunbathing nude. I do too. I like nude beaches. 

Britney Spears Kicks ***!!!! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, willys said:

I hate these fans who continue to think that Britney's behavior on social media is normal. She just does the same thing for YEARS. Just the same thing. It's so ridiculously insane.

It's a cycle they refuse to admit to seeing themselves, Britney does this pattern of the same spinning, same everything over and over again. Others seem to think she's healing more than not, but if she were healing you think there would be a change in her content with the things she's doing.

The sad part is I only see her isolated and home most of the time, these mini vacations she's been on remind me of how team Con would let her get a vacation once in a while.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I have passed judgement on her instagram before. However, seeing how her loser cousin and her awful mom speak of her on Facebook with strangers, and seeing obvious Team Con trolls (or possibly even dumb gambling addicts like Victoria)… yeah I’m not gonna play along with that narrative. Also, real fans won’t say nasty **** like “she needs to take a shower”. No way.

If some you guys don’t want a “mysterious” death for Britney then stop pushing the narrative she isn’t well. We get it, she’s on the weird side now. But her life seems awfully quiet. I find it weird several posters here always repeat she gives them Anna Nicole Smith vibes, is that a coincidence or Team Con trying to push the narrative she isn’t well so that the world won’t be surprised if something happens to her? 

At the end of the day, there’s nothing dangerous about being “weird” and dressing badly at home. She seems to lead a very quiet life.

She definitely isn't a danger to society for being weird on social media so anyone that says so is a fool and/or Team Con.

However, by seeing the same pattern of weird social media posts for years, it's time to change that so she also gets the GP support back.  

Can any of you honestly tell me that we won't speed up justice if she posts herself in a better light on social media and gets GP support again like during Free Britney? 

50 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She definitely isn't a danger to society for being weird on social media so anyone that says so is a fool and/or Team Con.

However, by seeing the same pattern of weird social media posts for years, it's time to change that so she also gets the GP support back.  

Can any of you honestly tell me that we won't speed up justice if she posts herself in a better light on social media and gets GP support again like during Free Britney? 

Please be serious. You honestly think if Britney had a 'normal' Instagram, the GP would care about her plight? How is that going to 'speed up justice'? Courts are notorious for dragging their feet on the smallest things. You have no idea how the justice system works and you need to get over your hang-up of Britney's instagram not being normal and perfect. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I don’t think any fan would be opposed to that… we all wish she would have handled it all differently. It looks like she thinks it’s a “**** you” to team con, but yes, sadly she’s not hurting them - just helping their image. Ideally the world wouldn’t be so dumb, but we know that’s not the case. 

I CAN understand why she might she get a kick out of “offending” this mindnumbingly stupid world… the GP watched those exploitative documentaries about her only to go “aww poor Britney da world wazzz so mean to her!!111” for five minutes and then quickly go back to making fun of her. It’s not even just her IG, watch the audience reaction and laughter at the Wendy Williams show when she showed a photo of a confused looking Britney outside the mental facility… pure evil right there. 

That being said, I do believe it would have been a million times more fulfilling for her if she had actually maintained a “clean” image to easily destroy Team Con, one by one. 

The thing is…sadly real life isn’t a fairytale, it’s all very obvious for us, but the damage she went through is real. The betrayal from her exes, her family and her kids is real. The hospitalizations were real. The abuse at that place was real. AThat **** takes its toll… so I’m just grateful she’s with us. Anyone making fun of her appearance isn’t a fan or even an acceptable human being.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Britney's always recognized how fickle the GP has been with her. Doesn't make sense to change aspects of her IG just to appease them (esp. in the name of  getting justice) when we know they'll easily turn their back on her over something silly/dumb (like some people here in this fanbase)

Babe Britney don’t GAF what the GP think literally. I’m here for her, I’m part of the army I’m a swiftie and the rest

most the people in here are weird without jobs thinking they can just put other people down who they don’t even know and one of them is a moderator princess something (can’t believe they’re allowed to even moderate someone must be drunk)

and that’s ok but please leave her be she’s a human and she’s just not what everyone wants her to be x

Edited by Gewakefie
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a cycle they refuse to admit to seeing themselves, Britney does this pattern of the same spinning, same everything over and over again. Others seem to think she's healing more than not, but if she were healing you think there would be a change in her content with the things she's doing.

The sad part is I only see her isolated and home most of the time, these mini vacations she's been on remind me of how team Con would let her get a vacation once in a while.

Britney's life seems worse now than in 2016, for example. She seems extremely isolated and when we rarely see her going out it's always with Cade and Cade's friends. Every time she travels it's ALWAYS to the same places... Mexico, Hawaii... She says she's going to London but we've never seen a single one... 

She looks completely alone, bored, hurt, and getting worse.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block