Britney: "The conservatorship was created supposedly because I was incapable of doing anything at all—feeding myself, spending my own money, being a mother... So why was it that a few weeks later, they had me shoot an episode of HIMYM?"

14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly!

People just dismiss her as crazy and she needs to be back in a conservatorship when she never needed one in the first place,

she just needed support and help from her family but instead they all leeched off of her.

Now her boys are the same way.

I bet it kills her that they don't speak to her especially since she gave up her freedom and youth for them :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Just look at how they destroyed her in 2 years.

Late 2008 -- she was hopeful here and still herself :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

LIVING LEGEND — Britney: For The Record (2008)

Early 2011 -- she was overmedicated against her will

Britney was over it in this interview gif - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

So, what did 13 years of this abusive and horrific arrangement do to her? God only knows.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Just look at how they destroyed her in 2 years.

Late 2008 -- she was hopeful here and still herself :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

LIVING LEGEND — Britney: For The Record (2008)

Early 2011 -- she was overmedicated against her will

Britney was over it in this interview gif - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

So, what did 13 years of this abusive and horrific arrangement do to her? God only knows.

Its so sad seeing the complete difference in both gifs. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I feel like the last time we saw the "Britney Spears" we all knew and grew up with was in For The Record

but that was before the conservatorship became more abusive and controlling.

Being controlled and having no free will and working to make profit for others would kill anyone's spirit.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its so sad seeing the complete difference in both gifs. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I feel like the last time we saw the "Britney Spears" we all knew and grew up with was in For The Record

but that was before the conservatorship became more abusive and controlling.

Being controlled and having no free will and working to make profit for others would kill anyone's spirit.

She returned in 2016!

Who did her make up & hair for Private Show (2016)?? - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Who did her make up & hair for Private Show (2016)?? - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Also, if you listen to this interview, she shows so much personality -- the most out of any interview during the conservatorship. 
She sounds like her old self.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She returned in 2016!

Also, if you listen to this interview, she shows so much personality -- the most out of any interview during the conservatorship. 

Oh yeah I remember the Glory era.

I bet Team Con and her dad noticed her confidence and spirit were coming back,

so they forced her into the facility and drugged her up to keep her back in control.

I think the stay at the facility messed her up permanently.

She was never the same after that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It was after X Factor. Early 2013 after her breakup with co-conservator Jason Trawick.

Thank You so much I want to watch cause it’s like the same room Brian Spears, you know… 🤭

7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She returned in 2016!

I feel like Bryan taking over the conservatorship was liberating for her. I mean he was less controlling that's why we gets more hint of the old Britney. That was the moment she got hope again

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It was after X Factor. Early 2013 after her breakup with co-conservator Jason Trawick.

I was there watching it!

Her part was so short lol and def some tension about Scream & Shout Remix video, yes there’s weird stories about it, she looked so good there tho.

• Like 2

Thank you for bringing up the book again. Britney gives so many clues in it. I started rereading it last week and I actually took notes. So far, I have made it to Chapter 23.

In Chapter 21, one theme is youth and childhood. After 2 years of pregnancy, her body felt young again. She writes in italics "Is this what it's like to be a thirteen-year-old again?" On the dark side the young family was haunted by paparazzi. When she looked out the window she saw "the number of enemy combatants in the parking lot. They just seemed to multiply every time I checked".

On the next page, she writes about the time when her sister was three years old. "When she was three, some part of me became three, too. I've heard that this sometimes happens to parents - especially if you have trauma from your childhood. When your kids get to be the age you were when you were dealing with something rough, you relieve it emotionally." 

Britney is very specific with the age. It's three, not four when her brother had his life-threatening accident. At age 4 she started sleeping at the foot of her brother's bed and only stopped when she was almost in 6th grade, about 10 years old. I wondered whether the foot of her brother's bed was the one safe space in her house where she could sleep without having to relive what happened to her at age 3. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

And court approved that...

That is mindboggling.

It is sad that courts put conservatorship proceedings in motion with or without a doctor's official assessment. By the way, it's a form with check marks. If it is available at the time of the court session like Britney's judge maintained, where is hers now? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block