Lady Gaga talks about transphobia after her photoshoot with Dylan Mulvaney

8 minutes ago, Paraknox Sinkest said:

There is a difference between not agreeing with her lifestyle and being hateful. The problem is most of y’all are hateful and just try to act like it’s your opinion. The fact that gay men would be against trans people when they’re the literal ******* reason you have rights is mind boggling and starting to make me agree with homophobes that maybe we just don’t deserve rights. I’ve never seen people be more hateful than gay men. 

Yeah there’s a lot of gay men who are really kind and good people on this forum but then you get the b/itchy snobby ones acting like they’ve never been the subject of homophobia or bullying in they life looking down on people. Don’t even get me started on how they obsess and bash Britney’s appearance… :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I’m transphobic because I don’t agree with someone’s life choices? I’m gay, doesn’t mean I automatically support trans rights. People don’t agree with me being gay, that’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just because someone doesn’t agree doesn’t mean you label the person a bad person. That’s the problem here, we try and shove something in people’s faces until they agree with it. Let people have difference of opinion! 

To begin with, these threads are not about trans***uality they are about transphobia (it is not the same), you can have the opinion you want but saying opinions without anyone asking you can be disrespectful. For example if I see you on the street and I don't like your face can I call you ugly? Free speech!...

The logical thing is that in these themes you say for example: I don't agree with trans***uality but transphobia (attacking someone) is wrong. Is it so difficult?

Edited by descg
10 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Isn’t the whole pop music industry pushed by s**?  Like when did people start being prudes?  Like if people are so offended by women in general using s** to sell music.. why are they here on a POP forum when most females we stan do that..  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I wasn't thinking about this forum or the pop world I was referring to people in general, but I'm sure some people on this forum (the ones from this Dylan theards) don't like Kim either because she's trans.

My view is and has always been consistent: I empathize with trans people, I have nothing but empathy for people with gender dysphoria (which is a medical condition), and if they wish to transition to alleviate it to treat that condition, I support them: but at the end of the day, we all know the truth and just overlook it to not hurt people's feelings. It's an act of compassion. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

So because I do not agree with transgenderism means I am hateful and violent? Girl try and be relevant somewhere else.

If you talk about a trans woman saying she is not a woman, I'm sorry, but you're being violent.

I am relevant on this forum and you're not a thermometer for that.

Edited by Fita
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It's kinda like saying if you don't think noodles are the same thing as spaghetti then you're phobic of noodles noodle GIF by Gorillaz

It's not about liking or disliking. People on this forum have been disrespecting Dylan Mulvaney (who is a trans woman) saying she is not a woman. That is called transphobia.

Edited by Fita
5 minutes ago, Fita said:

If you talk about a trans woman saying she is not a woman, I'm sorry, but you're being violent.

I am relevant on this forum and you're not a thermometer for that.

That is not violent though. So stealing the opinions of the other side is not violence because we do not conform to a persons way of thinking? NO!

Just now, Yasux34 said:

That is not violent though. So stealing the opinions of the other side is not violence because we do not conform to a persons way of thinking? NO!

Well... Okay. At least if you have a trans person in your day to day, I hope you respect her as a person and her pronouns, as well.

6 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's not about liking or disliking. People on this forum have been disrespecting Dylan Mulvaney (who is a trans woman) saying she is not a woman. That is called transphobia.

No it isn't .  But I am not speaking anymore on the subject .

2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Well... Okay. At least if you have a trans person in your day to day, I hope you respect her as a person and her pronouns, as well.

I respect them and I say they to them I dont say she. and I treat them as kindly as they treat me :) we are all Gods children.

3 hours ago, Paraknox Sinkest said:

There is a difference between not agreeing with her lifestyle and being hateful. The problem is most of y’all are hateful and just try to act like it’s your opinion. The fact that gay men would be against trans people when they’re the literal ******* reason you have rights is mind boggling and starting to make me agree with homophobes that maybe we just don’t deserve rights. I’ve never seen people be more hateful than gay men. 

Not the sole reason let’s get that straight. If anything these debates are regressing our rights because apparently now we are all child mo****ers and seen as jokes over the 100+ pronouns created. I think Gaga knew what she was doing and wanted the controversy. She could’ve picked a trans woman who has lived authentically as a woman her entire life but chose someone who identified as a man yesterday. It’s insulting to other unrecognized women. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Houdin said:

Not the sole reason let’s get that straight. If anything these debates are regressing our rights because apparently now we are all child mo****ers and seen as jokes over the 100+ pronouns created. I think Gaga knew what she was doing and wanted the controversy. She could’ve picked a trans woman who has lived authentically as a woman her entire life but chose someone who identified as a man yesterday. It’s insulting to other unrecognized women. 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There are many Trans women I fully respect The actresses of Pose , The Actress in Orange Is The New Black.

Not these jokes of people who make transgenderism their entire life and get famous just  FOR THAT  . 

35 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

another trans woman that I RESPECT !!! My Comments that seems against Trans people its not the whole trans community Trust me

I love Blaire

OMG love Blaire.

Dylan is the worst trans person they could find to do this.

I f with trans people but when Dylan said she got her first period and bought tampons I was like girl what :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Paraknox Sinkest said:

Trans women are absolutely not the reason gay men and lesbians have rights. It’s like you’re trying to turn ppl against trans pedaling out this lie and erasing gay men and lesbians from their own history. Get lost with that nonsense. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There are many Trans women I fully respect The actresses of Pose , The Actress in Orange Is The New Black.

Not these jokes of people who make transgenderism their entire life and get famous just  FOR THAT  . 

Lmao and you seen that clip with Dylan and Laverne Cox? I’m pretty sure Laverne finds Dylan annoying af :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

OMG love Blaire.

Dylan is the worst trans person they could find to do this.

I f with trans people but when Dylan said she got her first period and bought tampons I was like girl what :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Exactly!!! Or have women normalize the Bulge???? Like wtf and u want me to take you seriously?!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block