Lady Gaga talks about transphobia after her photoshoot with Dylan Mulvaney

Dylan is a gay man who likes to dress as a woman and pretend to be trans. He found a way to be famous, and he is milking it and profiting from it as much as he can. I say good for him, but don't be mad at those people he isn't fooling. He isn't helping the trans community. Dylan is the one who should be called a transphobe, not the people who call him out for his dishonesty and oportunism. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

No it isn't .  But I am not speaking anymore on the subject .

Wait, why do you keep joining the trans threads but you keep saying you aren’t speaking anymore on the subject but keep writing in each new thread? This is the 3rd one  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Blackout Britney
2 hours ago, Fita said:

If you talk about a trans woman saying she is not a woman, I'm sorry, but you're being violent.

I am relevant on this forum and you're not a thermometer for that.

The person you quoted is nuts. They just said they aren’t speaking anymore on the trans topic but this is the 3rd thread they’ve joined about trans. Then they said they don’t agree with “transgenderism” uh is that even a word? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Then post saying they love the trans woman in orange is the new black and a trans Youtuber.. I’m so confused? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The person is nuts. They just said they aren’t speaking anymore on the trans topic but this is the 3rd thread they’ve joined about trans. Then they said they don’t agree with “transgenderism” uh is that even a word? Then say they love the trans woman in orange is the new black and a trans YouTuber.. I’m so confused? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Let me Clarify for you. I hate Trans people like Dylan who monopolize on it for fame and attention. 

Just now, Yasux34 said:

Let me Clarify for you. I hate Trans people like Dylan who monopolize on it for fame and attention. 

Should of said that from the start but you went on a whole rant how you think trans is wrong and you don’t like or agree with them but then go onto saying you love a few of them? You can’t pick and choose but ok sis :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Should of said that from the start but you went on a whole rant how you think trans is wrong and you don’t like or agree with them but then go onto saying you love a few of them? You can’t pick and choose but ok sis :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I said i didnt hate anyone perhaps its my fault I didnt words things right. I dislike trans people like Dylan and act like it. Not genuine trans people just trying to live day to day life normally.

42 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I said i didnt hate anyone perhaps its my fault I didnt words things right. I dislike trans people like Dylan and act like it. Not genuine trans people just trying to live day to day life normally.

Ok that’s something we can agree on, I’m not Dylan’s fan either but maybe carefully choose how you word things or think before you type it. As you say you don’t agree with trans then saying you do support some trans then you will probably say you don’t again.. Like girl… make up your mind. It causes confusion and conflict in the thread. 

5 hours ago, Dcarp999 said:

My view is and has always been consistent: I empathize with trans people, I have nothing but empathy for people with gender dysphoria (which is a medical condition), and if they wish to transition to alleviate it to treat that condition, I support them: but at the end of the day, we all know the truth and just overlook it to not hurt people's feelings. It's an act of compassion. 

but now ppl like Dylan and twitter activists say you don't need gender dysphoria to be trans. That's the issue most people have because that's actaully just discrediting every genuine person who suffers from it. 

5 hours ago, Kevney said:

but now ppl like Dylan and twitter activists say you don't need gender dysphoria to be trans. That's the issue most people have because that's actaully just discrediting every genuine person who suffers from it. 

Gender Identity

Fluid / Non-binary

In your profile tho Go Away Do Not Want GIF

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Fita said:

It's not about liking or disliking. People on this forum have been disrespecting Dylan Mulvaney (who is a trans woman) saying she is not a woman. That is called transphobia.

yeah. and it's the same as saying a noodle is not a spaghetti. just because they look a bit like each other (a noodle and a spaghetti) doesn't make them the same. and if i were to have that opinion it doesn't mean i am phobic of noodles or that i dont like and enjoy noodles. cuz i appreciate both in my life. it is just that i recognize there is a difference between noodle and spaghetti. 

she can call herself a woman all that she wants. and i am not a supporter of hate speech. but i think people should be allowed to differentiate between people born as women and trans women. there are some differences factually. if not in the end, we are all gonna say a watermelon and a honeydew melon is the same ... and that will make us a more stupid society. 

16 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I’m transphobic because I don’t agree with someone’s life choices? I’m gay, doesn’t mean I automatically support trans rights. People don’t agree with me being gay, that’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just because someone doesn’t agree doesn’t mean you label the person a bad person. That’s the problem here, we try and shove something in people’s faces until they agree with it. Let people have difference of opinion! 

gays like you disgust me

15 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Actually a great person to use as a great example is Kim Petra’s absolutely stunning trans tbh Kim Petras GIF

Actually great example would be non-celebrity trans person who could actually share how difficult is to be a trans woman, from basic acceptance in society, finding job, friends, partners, community to health care

Those trans people really struggle through life, not some kinda of pseudo-celebrity living in a bubble

WAKE UP!

42 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Actually great example would be non-celebrity trans person who could actually share how difficult is to be a trans woman, from basic acceptance in society, finding job, friends, partners, community to health care

Those trans people really struggle through life, not some kinda of pseudo-celebrity living in a bubble

WAKE UP!

Some celebrities have had a hard life before they were famous, they may be celebrity trans but with a hard life before. Celebritys have life before being famouss. Is not the case of Kim and i don't know nothing about Dylan life, but yes a celebrity can be a example.

Edited by descg
15 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It's kinda like saying if you don't think noodles are the same thing as spaghetti then you're phobic of noodles noodle GIF by Gorillaz

Yeah because we are comparing human lives, specifically trans people who have existed for centuries across various indigenous belief systems around the world, to noodles. 

again; no one is saying the song is good. But to deny someone of their gender identity just because you don’t like someone is wrong 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block