Lady Gaga talks about transphobia after her photoshoot with Dylan Mulvaney

31 minutes ago, rik said:

Yeah because we are comparing human lives, specifically trans people who have existed for centuries across various indigenous belief systems around the world, to noodles. 

again; no one is saying the song is good. But to deny someone of their gender identity just because you don’t like someone is wrong 

Sure. She is a trans woman, yes.

18 hours ago, Kevney said:

but now ppl like Dylan and twitter activists say you don't need gender dysphoria to be trans. That's the issue most people have because that's actaully just discrediting every genuine person who suffers from it. 

That's my issue. I am willing to accommodate people with dysphoria so they do not have to suffer.

I am not willing to accommodate the spicy cis and spicy straights without dysphoria in their narcissism and their desire to be "different" and "unique." 

8 hours ago, rik said:

And you’re a cis man. What’s your point 

I'm not a man actually. Please show some respect and get the pronomen or whatever it's called straight lol. Or ask before you asssume my gender or ***uality merely based on my writing. Or actually i dont care. Call me a man if you want but i am actually a woman. I wont get offended by it. Maybe cuz im cis woman idk.

If you don't get my point, no point in trying to make my point. I've tried to point it out in like three posts already by now.  Have a great day :britney-fire-dance:.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block