‘Slumber Party’ recording session

She sounds good here.  Not that the song is vocal gymnastics, but it doesn't sound bad as some are saying.  Her voice still has talent there to work with.  HMC was 6 years later, so I wonder why they auto tuned her into oblivion for that.  Either her voice deteriorated badly (which she sounds good on BOMT laundry room version), or it was a stylistic choice to better blend her and Elton's vocals better.

• Like 2

Here it is clear she's singing we use our bodies to make our own videos, I remember a friend and I used to wonder if it was bodies or parties like we use our parties to make our own videos.

In the whoo part it reminded of BTS sessions.

Edited by Fita

Oh wow she sounds great! You can tell she loved glory, she did multiple takes and was trying to get it right! And was doing adlibs.

i laugh her laugh so much!!! Sounds just like the ending of MATM

her voice sounds so a lot ***ier raw :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

why did they have to autotune her voice so much.

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block