‘Slumber Party’ recording session

On 3/17/2024 at 5:19 PM, LickMyCrack said:

She sounds like sh!!tt. Her voice is cracking a lot and she has a hard time to hit the easiest notes. Sad

it’s a snippet from a recording session… don’t be ignorant- i’m sure she did more than just this take. 

• Love 2
On 3/17/2024 at 7:01 PM, Fita said:

Here it is clear she's singing we use our bodies to make our own videos, I remember a friend and I used to wonder if it was bodies or parties like we use our parties to make our own videos.

In the whoo part it reminded of BTS sessions.

we use ourr BODIESss

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.

She sounds great. Y’all need to keep in mind that we also don’t know how much the song was developed at the time of recording. These could have been practice vocals. It’s kind of rude when people leak things like this, but I forever stan. She always sounds great with everything she’s been through. We love you strong woman! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block