Rumor: Streets are saying that Britney checked herself into a health facility

27 minutes ago, Kirit0323 said:

She doesnt have to go back to "that place". She has access to countless facilites she can choose from. What's wrong with seeking for help on under her own terms? Don't be ignorant. You sound as bad as people wanting her to do it for music, health facilities are very beneficial for a lot of people, thats why they exist, and they're not all like the one she described. Specially the luxury ones in LA. 

Sheep

• Like 1

I actually just spent 3 months in a mental health facility. I’d recommend it for everyone. I lacked knowledge. I had heard common theology on mental health but didn’t understand its real life equity. I was educated on basic fundamentals of life, personal and intrapersonal relationships like boundaries which everyone thinks they know about but usually they do not. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

I actually just spent 3 months in a mental health facility. I’d recommend it for everyone. I lacked knowledge. I had heard common theology on mental health but didn’t understand its real life equity. I was educated on basic fundamentals of life, personal and intrapersonal relationships like boundaries which everyone thinks they know about but usually they do not. 

It isn't for everyone actually, but I'm glad you had a positive experience! 

Still giving credit to that guy on twitter who every time Britney disappears or deactivates IG says she went to the hospital.

Name just one in which he was right in what he wrote by bringing back screens of conversations he probably has on his own.

• Like 1

To be honest? I truly believe this might have happened. It seems consistent with the other times she was checked into a facility. Paps haven’t photographed her driving in the last couple of months, she hasn’t been seen anywhere, all awkward, it screams the same pattern from other times she was in a facility. I’d love if this is true. Remember, that there are really great facilities and the ones she was thrown before were bad ones, with no privacy at all! Maybe our girl realized she needed help, to get back on her feet and restore her relationship with the boys and probably go back working? Idk, but it would definitely make her real good to be in a facility, on her own terms, with people that will really help her with what she needs!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block