Rumor: Streets are saying that Britney checked herself into a health facility

2 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I don’t really believe that to be honest I think going back to a facility is the last thing she would like to do. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:
But who knows at the end maybe she found a place that is good. Wishing her the best always no matter what.🌹

also wouldnt get why she just doesnt get someone come over a few days per week. she has the space and money and it would be better to fit the counseling into her normal day to day life

13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So weird people are saying “good for her” after what happened last time, the way she spoke about “that place” she would never go back. Mindless sheep

I was thinking the same, people rooting "good for her" as if they can't wait to have her in some facility again so they can hopefully get new music out of Britney.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So weird people are saying “good for her” after what happened last time, the way she spoke about “that place” she would never go back. Mindless sheep

She doesnt have to go back to "that place". She has access to countless facilites she can choose from. What's wrong with seeking for help on under her own terms? Don't be ignorant. You sound as bad as people wanting her to do it for music, health facilities are very beneficial for a lot of people, thats why they exist, and they're not all like the one she described. Specially the luxury ones in LA. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block