Rumor: Streets are saying that Britney checked herself into a health facility

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

Exhale pool party? No, exhale mental health facility check in :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

"Hello. Exhale Spies International at your service, may I help you ?"

YARN | Thank you for choosing AT&T. | American Dad! (2005) - S04E02 Comedy  | Video clips by quotes | 897a2234 | 紗

Edited by Alio
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

If I had money I would have checked myself in multiple time lol - If true good for her! ❤️

Same!!! If true, I hope she went to a five star place!  There are good wellness centers that are more like spas and health clubs for celebs. so I’m happy that if she chooses, she has the freedom to go to a more comfortable place this time and not locked down in that horrible hellhole her family sent her to.

• Like 1

With her negative experiences of being pushed and put away against her will, I highly doubt she would check herself in. She definitely is traumatised over it, which to be fair, any human being would be.

However, if it's true then I support her 10000%. If she feels she needs it, then props on her for doing it! 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block